Chapter 51: The Proposition

Wassup Minna~

I am here with a new chapter from the depths of my crazy mind. Ha ha, yes.

Anyways, in my art class we had a cosplay day. I went as Dave Strider from Honestuck but that's not important.

There were two people dressed as Luffy from One Piece and they got into a war with another girl in my class about Fairy Tail.

One girl said that she still watched all the episodes and read the manga, but still wasn't a big fan. Which I can respect, but then she started bashing on Lucy and everything went crazy. The Luffy people shot up from their seats and started screaming, 'Don't you dare insult Lucy! She has been through so much-'

Then a war began between our class on Fairy Tail. But I never told them about this fan fiction but I was our sides main defender. Boom.

-MustacheNarwhalz
_________________________________________________________________
~Lucy's POV~
"Levy, it's okay. Let it all out." I whispered into the petite girl's ear as I rubbed her back soothingly. Levy was sprawled on my bed, covering her face with a pillow that rested on my lap.

"B-but Lu-chan," She sobbed, momentarily raising her head from the pillow, "He probably knows that I like him now. It'll be so awkward. I-I won't be able to talk to him, let alone be in the same room...."

I frowned at her words as tears poured animatedly from her eyes. Although I do usually spring at the opportunity to tease my best friend about Gajeel, I could understand what she was going through.

I faked a smile, "Hey, it'll be alright. I'm sure he's already forgotten about it, or maybe he didn't even think much of it!"
Her hopeful eyes stared up at me.

"Really, you think so?" Levy let a small smile tug at her lips. A chuckle escaped my lips at her adorableness. She was like a puppy.

"Positive." I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and brought her into a tight hug. She giggled against my chest and was soon hugging me back.

_________
~Natsu's POV~

"Dude, calm the hell down. You look like you're about to die from either terror or happiness." I groaned at the sight in front of me.

Gajeel has been hanging around in the corner of my room for the past twenty minutes of this damned morning without saying a single word to me. He just mumbled to himself constantly.
His eyes were wide and alert, but every so often he would get this horrifyingly goofy looking grin on his metal clad face. It scared the crap out of me.

"Levy.....she.....me.....cheek...." His face, although tinged with metallic gray, was dusted in a bright pink blush.

I sighed and brought my hand to my face. I took my forefinger and thumb and pinched the bridge of my nose.
This idiot was getting really annoying. "Okay, would you just tell me what happened or get the hell out of my room?"

"The Shrimp, s-she," He unfurled his hands from his legs and began to frantically make gestures in the air. After a minute or so, he took a deep breath, "...kissed me."

"Wait, like on the mouth?"

"No, you idiot, on the cheek!"

"Alright, calm down," I chuckled at his angered face. "So then, what're you going to do about it?"

After a long pause Gajeel finally huffed, "Hide forever so I don't screw up."

Oh, hell no. That is not going to happen on my watch.

__________________
~Lucy's POV~

"Levy," I pleaded with the bluenette who had latched herself onto my leg. She defiantly didn't look like she was going to let go any time soon. "Could you please let go of my leg?"