OVA: Halloween

HOLA MINNA!!!

This is the 40th 'Chapter', so I decided to do what other authors have done a ton of times.

No, it is NOT a cruddy Author's Note that you thought was an actual new chapter to the story.

Don't you fret, my little meatballs. By the way, I was eating meatballs in my room while typing this so, y'know...

ANYHOO! This is a oneshot special chapter. Like the ones Mashima does in the manga!

Also, I stole the idea of the NaLu part of this from a hilarious post on Tumblr by thecriticoflife.

Enjoy~

-MustacheNarwhalz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Halloween came around it was complete hell for the girls of Fairy Tail, as well as some of the guys. Their wonderful partners always loved to think up Halloween costumes for the pair to wear. Which always ended horridly.

Erza, Lucy, Juvia, Levy, Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel had all woken up early in the morning of October 29th. Only two days away from Halloween.

Magnolia was already high in spirits for the holiday. Children were carving pumpkins. Adults had been stocking up with candy.

But no one was more excited than the cities favorite attraction, Fairy Tail. The guild was decorated in the spirit of Halloween.

Black and orange streamers hung loosely from the ceiling. Makarov had hired an artist to carve the faces of each guild member into a pumpkin, which then decorated the window sills and tables.

Most of the Fairy Tail mages had been picking out their spooky costumes for the night of the 31st.

Which was the exact reason three of our favorite mages had all decided they would have to hide until Novemer. As well as a special guy who made the terrible decision to visit his girlfriend on this particular day.

Lucy and Levy had sprinted towards the guild together in the early morning. The two pushed the guild doors open with such force that a few faux paper bats fell from the walls.

"Where do we hide?!" Lucy shouted in horror. Levy was continually looking behind them as lookout for Gajeel and Natsu.

Mira, whom was happily setting up the bar for the new day, waved to them, "Good morning, girls. Anything I can help you with?"

Levy shot her head towards the white haired woman. She asked in a hurried tone, "Do you know of any good hiding spots in the guild?"

"Hehe," Mira chuckled to herself, "Why, are you playing hide and seek with the others?" She began to clean a few of the bar glasses with a perfectly white rag.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Do you know of any or-" Lucy started.

Mira smiled and pointed the infirmary. She whispered to the two, "Infirmary, there's a closet on the right. Hide there behind the coats and other supplies. Gajeel and Natsu probably won't find you in there."

She smirked at the girls as they quickly thanked her and ignored the fact that she knew who they were hiding from.

Levy ran ahead of Lucy as pried open the wooden door to the infirmary closet. They pushed aside the boxes of medical supply and the dusty coats the hung from the rod.

They both squeezed theirselves into the corners of the closet and pulled the door closed. They buried their heads into their legs and prayed that they wouldn't be found.