Chapter 23: Body Pillow

Hello Minna~

I have written myself into a corner and I have no clue how to get out. My friend says I was put in the 'Trying To Be Creative And Getting Yourself Screwed' corner. I like my friends.

A part of this chapter was taken from a comment by AbigailLuette. I am about 75% sure this was supposed to be a joke and I just screwed her joke up.

Enjoy!

-MustacheNarwhalz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Juvia's POV~

We ran around the resort aimlessly, hoping we would find our way back to the hotel. We all must have run into a wall, tree, or unsuspecting person at least three times each. I more than most.

When we finally got back to the hotel, we began to walk towards our rooms. Before we made it there, I collapsed onto the floor, trying to catch my breath.

The others followed my lead and fell to the ground. Gray lay beside me and muttered, "Juvia...You.....Okay?"

I pulled myself up and placed my hands on my knees. "No, Juvia's.......Fine......just dying.....out of shape.....stuff like that.....can't breath" I gasped between words.

"You're all pathetic." We heard a familiar voice say. I looked over my shoulder and saw an infuriated Erza with her gang behind her. Jellal and Levy looked scared and Gajeel just nodded his head behind her. Erza glared down at us, "And now you're gonna die."

"SHHHIT!" Natsu converted into a little girl and scrambled to the door of his hotel room. We all followed him, also squealing like a bunch of pansies.

"FLEE AGAIN!" Gray chanted. Once we were all in, the guys slammed their bodies onto the door to keep them from coming in.

Lucy was balled up and rocking back and forth in the corner of the room, "I don't wanna die. I'm too young. I haven't even had my first kiss! Or had my first cheesecake!"

She went on muttering random stuff that she has yet to done. Gray had frozen the door shut and Mira had turned into her Devil Mira state. She began grabbing furniture and placing it in front of the door.

"No one is dying until my ships have babies!" Mira was screaming. No one thought protesting with Mira when she was in this style was a good idea, so we just let her continue to talk about babies.

After about twenty minutes, Erza gave up on trying to break down the door. "C'mon, you guys can stay in our room for tonight." I heard Erza say.

Lucy and I sighed in relief. "Um, what now?" Lucy asked everyone.

"I guess you could stay here." Gray shrugged and headed towards the kitchen. "You want some snacks to get rid of that near death feeling?"

I nodded as Gray began to shuffle through the cabinets. He pulled out a bag of Doritos and a large tub of Nutella. We took off our trench coats and threw them onto a vacant chair.

"What do you girls want to drink?" Natsu leaned on the couch where Lucy sat.

"Water"

"Beer"

"Milkshake!" I chimed. I looked quizzically at Mira, who had ordered a beer.

Natsu came back with all the drinks in his arms. Gray grabbed the root beer and water from Natsu and handed them out.

When he was about to hand me my milkshake, he stumbled, leading to an entire cup of milkshake getting poured onto my shirt.

I shrieked and stumbled backwards, only to fall into Gray's arms. I could feel my cheeks begin to burn as he helped me up to my feet. When I was secure, he turned towards Natsu, "You idiot! Look what you did to Juvia!"

"It's not my fault I tripped! Its not like is did it on purpose!" Natsu yelled back at Gray.

Before they could begin fighting, Lucy came up behind Natsu and slapped the back of his head. "MORON! Apologize now!"

At some points, Lucy could be as demonically scary as Erza or Mira. Natsu rubbed his new forming bruise and turned to me, "Sorry Juvia."

"Uh, Juvia thinks it's fine! Juvia forgives you!" I shook my hands in the air rapidly.

Lucy nodded her head then walked towards Gray. She asked him, "Gray, do you have any spare shirts that Juvia could wear?"

"Um, yeah, I think so."

"Great, Mira and I will go get a none dirty shirt, you guys stay here." Ignoring Gray's protests, they headed into his room.

It had not been five minutes until they came out screaming in fear, "Gray! IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!"

Now I was curious. I sat up and tried to see what it was that they were referring to. In Mira's hands, she held a pillow that was as tall as her. But what scared me was the design on the pillow.

It was a full sized photo of myself in a bikini.

"Gray? Juvia wants to know hat that thing is too!" I looked up at him. His face was pure red and he quickly snatched the pillow from their arms and threw it into his room.

"ITS NOTHING! Just let me go get that shirt for you!" Gray screamed. He rushed into his room and slammed the door behind him.

"Mira, what was that thing?" I asked her.

She turned and looked back at me, as if wondering if she should tell me or not. "Well Juvia, sometimes when men are lonely, they buy body pillows. At night time they cuddle with these pillows and pretend that it's the person on the pillow."

"That is really creepy." Natsu said. He had his arms folded over his chest and stared at Gray's door.

"I have to agree with Natsu on this one." Lucy shrugged.

Gray came out a little later with a dark blue T-shirt. He tossed it over to me. "Here you go!"

I looked at the familiar design. Lucy exclaimed, "Wait, Juvia! Isn't that the shirt you gave Gray on his birthday!"

I looked down at the design. It was a picture of the Fairy Tail mark in the form of ice. I got this for him the year before the Tenrou incident.

"Lucy's right! Gray kept this all this time?" I looked up at him. To think he kept such good care of it after the seven years we were all away.

A small blush formed on Gray's cheeks. He scratched the back if his head and looked away, "Well yeah. It was a present from you, so I couldn't just throw it away" He said quietly.

I pulled him into a hug. He was surprise at first, but then melted into the hug as well. I nodded off to him and then ran into the bathroom to change.

I could hear all three of them begin to tease Gray.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAH! Gruvia for all! Here's one for you, and one for you!

My littles idiots are becoming big idiots so fast. Oh Gray, you perverted dumbass.

We love you!

-MustacheNarwhalz