Chapter 11: Swim Suits

Hello Minna!

Oh. My. Mavis. I am almost at a thousand reads...

ThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYou. I am so happy and grateful.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to everyone who started following me or added this to your reading list. I am honored.

Please vote and comment.

-MustacheNarwhalz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Natsu's POV~

"Are you girls ready yet?" I asked, banging on their door. We were at the beach, waiting outside the girls changing rooms.

I was wearing my black swim shorts with fire decals. Gajeel was wearing a pair of plain gray swim shorts. Gray was wearing nothing, he had just thrown his light blue trunks into the ocean. Jellal was wearing dark green checkered swim shorts. And his Mystogan mask, to hide his true identity. Romeo had a black swim shirt with dark tan swim shorts.

"Gray, PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!" Gajeel and I screamed at him. He was being screamed at by a mother, who was covering her daughters' eyes.

"Uh? OH CRAP" Gray ran back to the ocean and put his trunks back on.

I turned back to him and screamed, "ICE PRINCESS, YOU BETTER KEEP THOSE ON!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUSY SAY, FLAME BRAIN?!"

"I SAID-"

"I HEARD YOU!"

"ENOUGH!" A furious Erza then gave us both a kick to the rib cage. I writhed in pain, while my body touched the burning sand.

I looked up and saw the girls, as did the others. Not a single guy wasn't blushing. Erza turned to Jellal, wearing her black bikini.

"So am I supposed to call you Mystogan or Jellal when we're out in public?" She asked him as if it was no big deal.

"I-I.....er... J-Jellal" He stuttered. Erza patted him -a little too hard-on the back. Jellal stumbled forward.

Mira came out next, wearing a dark blue bikini that revealed way to much skin. Of course, we suddenly got the attention of half the beach's guys.

"Hello, boys!" Mira waved to them. I honestly just thought I saw one of the guys faint...

Juvia and Wendy came out together, with Carla beside her. Juvia was wearing a blue bikini with green polka dots. Her bottoms had little ruffles around them.

Wendy was wearing a dark green one piece. Her hair was pulled into two ponytails. She skipped over to Romeo, who jut scratched his neck awkwardly.

I suddenly noticed Gray, who was staring at Juvia. She was just tan sing beside Mira and Erza, chatting about girl stuff.

I just thought of a great prank. An evil grin appeared on my face. I cupped my hands together and placed them over my mouth. I shouted as loud as I could at Gray, "HEY ICE PRINCESS, QUIT STARING AT JUVIA!"

Gray turned towards me, completely horrified. His cheeks turned dark red. "W-what? S-sh-shut up!" He held a fist in the air.

Everyone began to laugh, except for Juvia. She hid behind Erza, her face blended in with Erza's hair. Mira chuckled and whispered something to Juvia.

I then felt someone pat me on the back-hard. "Why do we have to wait the longest?" Gajeel hissed. It took me a minute to understand what he meant. The only ones left were Levy and Lucy.

"Waiting for us?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. Gajeel and I turned and saw two girls leaning against the wall.

Levy walked shyly up to Gajeel. She flashed him a smile, forcing Gajeel to tense up. She was wearing a yellow bikini. The bottoms were like a skirt. Her blue hair was pulled back in a yellow stripped bandana.

I chuckled at the awkward couple. I then felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I spun around and instantly, my face heated up.

Lucy was wearing her white bikini with a pink flower design on it. She had her blonde hair pulled back into a messy ponytail. Small strands of hair hovered over her face. My heart pounded in my chest as I looked at Lucy even longer.

What's wrong with me? It's not the first time I've ever seen her in a bikini. So then, why do I feel so....wierd.

My thoughts were interrupted by Lucy. She leaned forward, her beautiful brown eyes filled with concern. Beautiful? Where did that come from?

"Hey, Natsu, are you alright? Your face is all red" Lucy took a step closer to me. My heart was literally going to erupt from my chest.

I meant to say, 'I'm completely fine. Now let's go swim!' but all that I could manage was "I-I-I..." I mentally face palmed myself.

That's when I heard three demonic impressions of Happy, as well as the real one. "He liiiiiiikes her~"

I shot daggers at Mira, Lisanna, Happy, and Gray, who mouthed 'payback'.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, once again, thank you SOOO much for reading. I really appreciate it.

Also, I wanna apologize for the late update. Sorry, but school work must come first. No matter how dumb and boring it is.

Please vote and comment.

I don't own Fairy Tail!

Thanks,

-MustacheNarwhalz