Chapter 15: Factions

Hello Minna!

Thanks a ton for reading my story. I never really thought of myself as anything near a good writer. So I am really grateful for your views!

You guys make a huge difference. You're the absolute best!

I apologize for updating so late lately. With my school and art classes, I don't really have any more free time...

Also, anyone else in love with the new NaLu moment in the newest episode of Fairy Tail. No spoilers!

Please vote and comment.

Thanks~

-MustacheNarwhalz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Erza's POV~

I sat on the edge of my bed, placing a pair of blue high heels onto my feet. I wore a blue skirt and light blue professional jacket. I wore a pair of fake glasses.

I could hear the squeals of the girls outside my room. In about half an hour, we would be going to see the new movie, Divergent.

I never heard about it, but Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Wendy are extremely excited. They all have planned us to dress up like the 'factions'. Whatever that means.

Apparently, in the book, the society is split into groups with different beliefs and such, known as factions.

Each faction has it's own clothing design and colors as well.

Lucy is Amity. Which means she represents peace and she has to wear red and yellow. She was wearing a short red skirt and a yellow tank top.

Levy is Dauntless. Which means she represent bravery and has to wear black. She wears black shorts, a leather jacket, and a fake nose piercing.

I am Erudite. Which means I represents knowledge. My faction's color is blue.

Juvia is Candor. She represents honesty. Her faction's color is white and silver. Juvia was wearing a long white gown.

Wendy is Abnegation. Which means she represents kindness. Her faction color is grey. The Abnegation are apparently against any vanity.

Wendy was wearing a light grey knee-length dress with a thick dark grey sweater jacket over it. Her blue hair was tied back into a bun.

Lisanna was forced to be Divergent. She hadn't read the book series yet, and neither did I. From what I heard from a squealing Lucy, was that Divergent is all the factions put together.

Lisanna was wearing each of the colors. It was a horrendous sight. I entered the living room and sat beside Juvia on the sofa. I narrowed my eyes on Mira.

She was wearing her normal red dress. "Why aren't you dressed up like anything?" I snapped at her. How come we are forced to, but she isn't?

She looked innocently at me and shrugged. "I have no idea, Erza. But I should tell you guys something."

We all stared intensely at her, all except Lisanna, who was just smirking next to her sister.

"The guys are invited"
--------------------------------------------

~Levy's POV~

I looked down at my outfit, utterly confused. Shouldn't I be Erudite or Candor?

I don't see myself as a Dauntless at all. I was sure that Erza would be a better candidate for Dauntless. But Mira always started acting up whenever Erza and I suggested we switch factions.

I suspect it has something to do with the guys coming with us. Lucy was giving off that aura she gets when Mira is planning something.

"Okay, so is everyone ready to go?" Mira clapped her pale hands together with a large smile plastered on her face.

Without any protest, Mira lead us across the hall, towards the guys room. She 'gently' knocked on the door ad screamed through it, "ARE YOU GUYS READY YET!?"

A collective moan and shuffling of feet was heard through the door. A moment later, the door flew open and the men flooded out into the hallway.

Us girls' faces became bright red when we noticed their outfits. They were matching with us.

Natsu was wearing yellow pants and a red T-shirt with his scarf wrapped around his neck. He kind of looked like a hipster.

Jellal was wearing a professional light blue suit. He wore a matching pair of fake glasses as Erza.

Gray was wearing white jeans and a white shirt with a silver vest. His face, however, turned bright red when he saw Juvia in the dress.

Romeo was covered in gray. He had dark gray pants with a gray jacket. He was wearing a grey wool cap over his hair.

Then, I turned my attention to Gajeel. He was Dauntless, and somehow even more scarier than usual.

He was wearing his old leather jacket and jet black jeans. He was wearing black converses and, obviously, his nose piercings.

That's when I realized, he was staring at me. Not blinking.

"W-what?" I nearly yelled at him. He kept giving me this creepy stare.

When he realized I had asked him something, his frown turned into a 'Natsu-like' grin. "Nothing, I just thought you look hot in black."

Everyone was staring at him. My face became instantly red. Mira was in the corner with a large goofy grin. I tried to ignore his comment, but it kept repeating itself over and over within my head.

"S-s-so s-shall we go?" I asked the group. Everyone awkwardly nodded and we headed towards the elevator.

That's when I had an idea. I sprung into action. "I think the elevator is too small! How about all the girls go into one, and the guys go into another!" at first, the girls looked confused, but then they quickly caught on.

"Yeah, we don't want to break the elevator!"

"I think that's a great idea!"

Before Mira or the guys could protest, we grabbed her by the straps of her dress and practically pulled her into the elevator.

Erza slammed her fist into the 'Close Doors' button. We turned towards Mira.

"What. The. Hell?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so thanks for reading and such.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL. ALL RIGHTS TO HIRO MASHIMA. THE ULTIMATE NALU SHIPPER.

Please vote and/or comment.

Thanks

-MustacheNarwhalz