Chapter 30: Pool Day Pt 2

Bonjour Minna~

I have the absolute best readers. You guys are honestly so awesome.

I left for an hour after posting the last chapter, so I could eat my brother's birthday cake.

When I come back, there are a ton of comments about how they plan on killing Evan.

So, to celebrate your awesomeness, I have done something with my favorite comments. (-:

-MustacheNarwhalz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Natsu's POV~

Lucy emerged from the pool. Her face lit up as she saw the garbage behind me. She exclaimed, "Oh, hi Evan!"

Evan smirked and grabbed her hand and pulled her out if the pool. I glared at the ugly jerk that stood before me.

He was wearing no shirt so his muscles showed. He was wearing a pair of dark blue swim shorts and a devilish smile.

He wrapped his hand around Lucy's shoulder and winked at me.

I clenched my fist underneath the water. I said through gritted teeth, "Oh hello, Evan."

He waved towards me, "Sup', Pinky!"

I began to hear a collection of voices inside my head when I looked at Evan.

.....I swear I will drown him, then ice him, then fire kick him. Gosh he's so annoying......

.....Natsu, fire dragon punch him to the moon or Edolas or somewhere far away. Just get him out! ......

.....I swear to God, I will push him off a cliff wearing a bikini in front of Natsu, and all he will hear is the sound of Mira screaming, "That's what you get for messing with my ships!"......

Before I could comprehend why any of those voices meant, I heard another voice from behind me.

"Oi, Evan, what are you doing here?" Gray asked him, anger seeping in his tone.

"Oh look, it's the shirtless freak." he let go of Lucy and leaned closer to Gray, so he was hovering over the pool water. He lowered his voice to a whisper so none of the girls could hear, "Are you still giving that hot blue haired chick a hard time? Has she given up on you yet? I hope she left you, it's the best thing for her..."

Gray clenched his fists and the water began to freeze around him. Before we the two of us could lay a finger on him, something beautiful happened.

Mira appeared behind Evan and 'accidentally' kicked him in the rear end, sending him flying into the pool.
She smirked, "Whoops. Sorry!"

He resurfaced and spat out water from his mouth. He sputtered, "What the hell?!"

Lucy ran over and began apologizing, "I'm so sorry, Evan. She didn't mean it, honest!"

I cocked my head to one side, "Yes she did..."

"QUIET!"

I turned around and noticed everyone around the pool area was looking at us. The strangers were leaning in and whispering to one another.

Soon, two teenage girls came over. They ignored Evan, and focused their attention on us. One squeaked, "You're all from Fairy Tail, right?" she began to point at us, "You're Natsu, you're Lucy, Happy, Gajeel, Levy, Gray, Erza, Mystogan, and-oh, where's Juvia?"

Juvia's head popped out from the water, "Juvia is here!"

The other girl squealed at Juvia's trick. "Wow, that is so cool! We are such big fans of you all! And you must be Mira!" The girls stared in awe at Mira.

"Why yes, I am. You two are just the cutest!" She pinched the two girls' cheeks like an old lady.

The girls released themselves from Mira and turned towards us once more, "We saw you all on TV last night! So adorable!"

l watched as the color in Lucy's face drain away. "Y-you did?" Most of the others had the same expression.

Evan interrupted and asked rudely, "I'm sorry girls, but can I help you?" He swam closer to the two.

They looked at him in total disgust, which made me feel a lot better. "Who are you?"

Evan looked taken aback by their response. He pointed towards Lucy, "I'm her boyfriend. You dumb fangirls should know this!"

One of them hissed, "Shut up, you creepy fart! You are not Lucy's boyfriend, he is!" They pointed directly at me.

Oh crap. Lucy's face was a deep shade of red, and my face began to match hers. "Well I-I....um...."

"And Gajeel and Levy are together. So are Mystogan and Erza. As well as Gray and Juvia!"

We all became emotionally flustered at their forward comments. Mira began hugging the two, chanting, "I am so proud of you two!"

Evan interrupted the chaos, "Can someone please explain to me what is going on?!"

One of the girls whipped out their phone and played a video. While the video was loading, she pointed it at Evan and explained, "I recorded the show last night."

Then it all showed on the screen; Gray fighting over Juvia being the best, Jellal/Mystogan spilling his secret about his crush, the cookie incident, and finally, the kiss.

Evan glared at the phone, "What is this, Lucy?"

"I can explain! We were playing truth or dare, a-and I was dared to-"

The two girls and Mira interrupted, "IT WAS AN ACT OF TRUE LOVE, DOOFUS!"

Evan climbed out of the pool, ignoring what he had just heard. He glared at me, then turned to Lucy, "Forget it. Are you free tonight?"

Lucy's face fell, "I-I well, no, actually. I was planning on going and hanging out with my friends."

"But I am your boyfriend! I should be more important!" Evan complained.

Suprisingly, Erza pulled out one of her swords and pointed it towards Evan, "She said no. Now beat it."

Evan's stance faltered. Then he gave in and began to walk away, "Fine. I'll see you tomorrow, Lucy"

She awkwardly waved back at him, "Okay, bye!" Once out of view, she turned angrily towards Mira and I. "What the hell?!"

"What? We didn't do anything!" I said innocently, gesturing towards Mira and I.

"Whatever-"

"KYAAA!"

"GRAY!"

I turned and saw that Gajeel and lifted Levy onto his shoulders and Gray had lifted Juvia onto his.

Gray smirked, "What better way to ignore some weird thing than a good old fashioned chicken fight?"

I smiled and grabbed Lucy's legs and pulled her up. "YOU'RE ON!"

"Don't forget about us!" Erza cried, she was sitting on top of Jellal's shoulders.

A splash came and Mira appeared on Laxus' shoulders. "We shall crush you all!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh god, I granted your wish! Kind of.

So I put my three favorite comments (so far) as voices in Natsu's head.

Also, you can imagine that those two fangirls are you and one of your friends. HA HA!

-MustacheNarwhalz