Chapter 4: Car Trip

~Levy's POV~

I stood in the middle of the guild. I was wearing my signature orange dress that ended at my knees. I had my spikey blue hair held back with a yellow ribbon.

Beside me was Wendy, who was wearing a green dress with two stripes on the rim. Her hair was down and ended at her waist.

"Do you see what the Master is wearing?" I whisper to Wendy. She stands up from her table and sees our Master.

He is wearing tan shorts that show off his bony legs, a Hawaiian shirt with bright orange flowers, a huge woman's sunhat, and he has a large glob of sunscreen smeared onto his nose.

Wendy covers her mouth with her hand to keep from laughing. We both giggle as Master puts on a rather large pair of rainbow sunglasses.

"Okay, listen up you brats" Master yells. Mira appears next to Master with a clipboard and paper in her hands.

"Well, since the resort is so far away, we shall be taking cars. The cars can hold about 12 people, including the driver. The driver is the supervisor so make sure to listen to them. I will now list off each group." Mira scanned her clipboard.

"Okay, so in car 1, is Lucy, Juvia, Wendy, Levy, Erza, Natsu, Gray, Romeo, Gajeel, the Exceeds, myself, and Master as the driver." I turn to Wendy and squeal.

"We're together!" Wendy claps her hands together and jumps up and down. Suddenly I feel something pick me up by the back of my dress and lift me into the air.

"Looks like we're car buddies, Pipsqueak" Gajeel laughed as I squirmed around. He put me back onto the ground. I could tell I was blushing but I did my best to try and hide it.

When Mira had finished assigning groups, she told everyone to grab our bags and get into our groups. I had three bags with me, and it took me forever to get them down here.

I grabbed my backpack and suitcase, but I couldn't make my duffle bag move an inch. Gajeel must have seen me struggling, he walked over and slung the duffle bag over his shoulder like it was nothing.

"What do you have in this thing? A body?" Gajeel teased.

"Books" I replied as we walked over to our group of friends.

"Books? Lame." Gajeel said. I glared t him and stuck out my tongue.

I walked over to Lucy, who was keeping quite the distance from Natsu. I couldn't help but laugh as I remembered what had happened last night.

Mira came and stood in front of us, "Okay so we will be leaving first. The trip should take about 5-6 hours" A collection of groans were heard from the guys. They soon stopped after Erza gave them a death glare.

"Thank you, Erza. So you can pick who ever you sit with. Apparently I am not allowed to choose you seats according to Master." She had a bit of annoyance in her voice at the last part. She just gave us a smile and led us to our car.

We threw all of our luggage into the back and quickly got into our seats. For our car, we had three rows of three people. In the last row was Natsu, Gajeel, and Romeo. In the middle row was Juvia, Gray, and Erza. The front row was Wendy, Lucy, and I.

We sat down quietly, Mira and Master were up in the front. The hardest part was trying not to laugh as Master had to sit on some of my books just so he could see the road.

"Master, are you sure you don't want me to drive?" Mira asked sweetly as the car's engine roared to life.

"I'm a grown man, Mira. I can do this" He slammed his foot on the gas, propelling us forward...and into the guilds wall.