Tony Perry

Trigger warning: self harm mentioned

           *************
The music blares in my ears as I make my way through the crowded house. My brother, Kellin, insisted that I come to his " before tour party" as he calls it.
Normally,I wouldn't mind being here hanging with band members, who have become my friends, but ever since my boyfriend broke up with me a month ago, I've been really depressed. I'd even began to cut again, something I promised Kellin that I would never do again. But to avoid being kidnapped from my own bed, like he threatened to do, here I am.

I make my way to the kitchen and pour myself a drink and scan the room. I spot many people I don't recognize, but a few I do. There's Oli grinding against a beautiful girl in the corner, and when I spot Jamie from Peirce The Veil my heart skips a beat. Because, if he's here than so is Tony.

Tony has been my best friend ever since we met. I can tell him anything, even things I don't tell my brother, but the one thing I can't tell him is how I feel about him. I'm so scared that I'll tell him that I love him and he won't feel the same. He'll probably laugh in my face and walk away with a beautiful girl on his arm.

I'm suddenly nudged out of my thoughts and look up to see Justin Hills.
" Y/N, Kell's is looking for you" he States simply, while pouring himself a drink.
" Oh, where is he?" I ask, recovering from my pity party.
" Out back, I think" he replys, before joining a group of girls in the front room.

I make my way down the hall toward the open back door, where I can clearly see people scaddered throughout the back yard and some in the pool. As I pass an opened door, I am suddenly grabbed and pulled into a dark room. I can't see who has me as the door is closed and  my back is quickly pushed against it's hard surface. My breath hitches and I'm about to scream, when a hand is gently placed over my mouth.
" Calm down,Y/N, it's just me"  someone speaks as he removes his hand from my mouth.
" Tony?" I ask, still trying to catch my breath.
" What are you doing?, You scared the shit out of me" I stated, nudging him lightly. He lets out a small chuckle, before answering me.
" Sorry, I didn't mean to, I just saw you walking and reacted. I need to tell you something"

It was then that I realized that his hands were on my chest. I guess he noticed too, because he quickly removed them and took a step back. " Sorry" he wispered.

" Can we at least turn on the light?" I ask as I move toward the switch." No" he answered, grabbing hold of my wrist, before continuing " I like it dark" he explained.
" Okay. What did you want to tell me?" I encouraged him to continue.
" Y/N, just listen okay. I like....no I..I love you.i always have but you were with.. with Cody.. and now I...I...you probably don't.... "
" Tony!" I interrupt his rambling and place my hands on his shoulders. He look down to me, waiting." Shut up" I whisper, before gently connecting our lips. He returns the action, wrapping his arms around my waist as my fingers tangle in his hair. After a few minutes, we pull away needing air. " Tone" I wisper again, earning a quiet him. " Does this mean you want to be my boyfriend?" I ask hopefully.
He nods,then quickly realized I can't see, so let's out a cute chuckle. " If you want me." He answers. I only kiss his lips quickly. " Was that a yes?"

" That's was a hell yes." I answer as I grab his hand and we head out to share our news with my brother and our friends.