Jack Barakat

I hate shopping on black Friday, the crowds, long lines and cranky retail workers, it's just not worth it to me. So, my boyfriend, Jack and I are shopping on Saturday. I have a huge list of friends and family to buy for, and not a lot of days off of work to buy them. 

But, shopping with Jack is like having a toddler.

" OMG, babe look at this " he yells to me from the next aisle. Sighing and ignoring my list, I turn the corner to see Jack holding an enormous  stuffed pink unicorn.

 Sighing and ignoring my list, I turn the corner to see Jack holding an enormous  stuffed pink unicorn

" can we get it, please!please! please!" He ask, while jumping up and down with the toy in his arms. Like I said a toddler.

"Jack...Really?"

"Awe, please, baby"  he says again, making a pitiful pout on his face.

"Oh, okay" 

" YES!!!"

" but, you can't have it till Christmas " 

" what?"

" just kidding, you goofball "

He smiles then walks toward me and plants a kiss on my lips.

" I love you Y/N" he says before skipping ahead of me and dancing with the unicorn.

" and I love you too, although, sometimes you make me question why"

If he thinks that thing is sleeping in our bed, he's nuts

A/N:: sorry this one was short ....I actually bought that unicorn, and was dancing my living room when the song " I feel like dancing" came on my Pandora.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!