Kellin Quinn

I am currently a junior in college, working to become a teacher. I've always been good with kids, so it was only logical to start babysitting to make money.

Which brings me to my current employer. I've been sitting the daughter of a recently single father. He needs me to watch her in the afternoons, while he records with his band, Sleeping With Sirens. Yep. You read that right, it's Kellin Quinn.

Of course I'm a fan of his band and at first I was quite nervous and starstruck. But after six months, I'm completely comfortable around him and Copeland. Kellin and I have become close friends. I pull into his driveway, step out, and knock on the door.

" hey Y/N , come on in" Kellin says, leading me to the living room

"Cope, Y/N is here" he yells toward the hallway, where I see her running toward me in a red tutu and a PTV shirt I bought her." Y/N!!!!" She screams, jumping into my arms.

" I've got all kinds of fun planned for today" I say to her, holding up my backpack. " yay!"

Kellin then had to go, leaving us to our fun.

Four hours went by fast as Cope and I played dress up, danced in the kitchen and even drew some pictures. I always make dinner for her and Kellin, tonight making Mac & cheese, her favorite. As I was plating the food, Kellin came through the door.

" something smells good" he said while smiling and hugging Copland. She then holds up her spoon to his mouth, " eat some daddy" she says giggling. he complies, eating the food. Then sitting in his own chair.

"Daddy, can Y/N eat dinner with us"  she ask sweetly. Looking at him, then back at me. " well, Y/N?" He adds.

" um well, I guess so" I say, sitting down with my own plate. During dinner, Cope excitedly replays the events of our afternoon to Kellin. "Sounds like you had a lot of fun sweetie", " but it's time for bed" " okay daddy" she says. While placing her plate in the sink. I then get up to wash the dishes.

" oh no, Y/N, I can do that " he says sweetly, joining me at the sink. " it sounds like Cope, likes having you around ". " yeah, I like being with her too" I add. " Good, then would you like to come with us to the zoo tomorrow" I ask, smiling at me.

" Y/N, daddy, come tuck me in!" Cope yells from down the hall. " coming sweetie"

We both go to her room, Kellin walking to her bed and pulling the blanket over her, before kissing her cheek." Goodnight, sweetie " he says. Cope then gestures for me to do the same, so I kiss her on the other cheek. " now kiss daddy, goodnight " she says giggling

" oh no ,Cope..... " he begins but is stopped by my lips on his. When I pull away, he looks shocked. " I'm sorry" I whispered as I ran back down the hall to the door.

" no Y/N wait" he yells coming up behind me and turning me to face him. " I'm sorry I...." I'm now the one cut off as he kisses me again. " I'm sorry, I was surprised at first, but I liked it....I like you Y/N" he says smiling

" really? I like you too, Kellin" I reply, hiding my blush with my hair.

" Oh, yeah? Do you wanna try that again then?"

" definitely " I answer. Before being attacked with kisses.

AN: I know the ending was kinda crap, sorry.   Please comment and request.....I always need ideas.