Remington Leith

A.N. : this is kind of a part two with the blind reader (titled " palaye Royale"). But it can be read on it's own.

*******
"Ahh" I let out a small scream as the tour bus hits a bump on the road, startling me slightly. I told my head back, releasing a deep sigh, before returning my finger to the page of my book.

The silence of the room is almost deafening,  that's my only evidence that it's  either late at night or too early in the morning for anyone to be awake. Either way, here I am, unable to sleep.

" can't sleep?" Remington's voice is low, in attempt to not scare me, as he approaches.  I feel the seat dip beside me, then his arm is draped over my shoulder. I shrug as a response,  closing my book and leaning into his embrace.

It's been almost two years since they invited me to join the band. A little bit after that, we decided on a name change. We are now called Palaye Royale, we just signed a record contract and are two weeks into our first tour.

"Why are you awake?" I break the comfortable silence.

"  vampires don't need sleep  , y/n," he jokes, referring to the nickname our fans gave him. He laughs at his own joke  causing a giggle to escape my lips, as well.

" your laugh is so cute" I feel my cheeks heat up as his words and I move to cover my face. He takes a hold of my hands,  pulling them down. " don't hide"  is all I hear him say, before i feel his warm, soft lips on mine. I'm frozen in shock and I guess that scared him, because his lips are quickly removed and I feel him move away from me.

" Rem?" I call out, getting up to find him. I reach my hand out but feel nothing. Why would he kiss me, then leave me alone.

" I'm sorry " his words are only a whisper, but I still use them to find his position, just a few steps ahead of me. " what for?"

"It's just...you're my friend....and i.." His words trail off as my hands touch his face.

" And...what? You don't want to be friends anymore?" I question and I hear him intake a sharp breath, reacting to my words. Before he can say anything else, I move my hands behind his head, pulling him down, gently, to attach our lips again.

"No, i don't, y/n." He pauses and I can feel his warm breath on the shell of my ear.

" I want to be so much more" he adds, then he walks me to the bunk area, leading me to his bed.

" I love you, Remington Leith Kropp"

♥♥♥♥♥

A.N. :: feel free to leave comments . I tend to judge myself harshly,  so I want to know my reader's opinions.

Also, request are always open.

Thanks for reading, My Lovelies!!!!