Chris Motionless

How you meet

"Y/N, your finally here!!!!!", your friend Kylie screamed at you, over the loud music blaring through the house. She invited you to a Halloween costume party that her and her boyfriend, Devin Sola were having. You were dressed as a sexy vampire....a bit simple compared to your past costumes, but you were supposed to work, so it was thrown together last minute.

a bit simple compared to your past costumes, but you were supposed to work, so it was thrown together last minute

You have been here for about two hours, drinking, dancing and mingling with costumed strangers. You had begun to get bored and decided to head home. You hugged Kylie and Devin saying goodbye to other friends as you headed toward the door. 

Suddenly, you were pulled backward by your arm and shoved into a room. You looked toward the stranger who had grabbed you, fear fading away as you realized who had you. 

" Chris? Is that you" you gasp out, trying to guess who was donning the dramatic vampire costume, in front of you.

 " you know who I am." He spoke, more of a statement than a question. 

" of course I do. What I don't know is why you dragged me back here." He chuckled deaply. 

"This may sound creepy, but I have been watching you. I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." 

" and?" .... 

"and I would like to take you out somewhere, maybe..coffee?" He seemed to get a bit more nervous than before. 

" well it's a little late for coffee, but I have hot chocolate and horror movies at my place, if you're interested"

"Oh,I am definitely interested"