Josh Balz part 2

AN: you probably don't care but I just ordered this shirt from Hot Topic. Anyway, this part gets a little risque, but not quite smutty so.
***********

We are half way through the second movie when Josh begins to shuffle in his seat. I steal a glance at him and I notice a small smirk on his sexy lips.

He then reaches his hand over and begins rubbing up and down my upper thigh. I gasp and clutch his wrist as he inches upward and grazes his fingers over my clothed core. But just as quickly as he began, he pulls his arm away and settles back into his seat, shifting his attention back to the movie.

I decided that I wouldn't let him get away with that, so leaned over to his ear, " if you want me. Come get me" I whisper, before bitting his ear, and quickly getting up to leave the darkened theatre.

Just as I walk out, he steps behind me, grabs my arm and pulls me into the family bathroom, locking the door behind him. He then steps toward me and pushes me up against the wall. " I need you, NOW!"

*small skip* I'm not really good at this so just use your imagination-

A few minutes later, we redress and I fix my hair before we exit the room. We are met with a group of smirking faces outside the door.

" you dirty fucks" Chris states while shaking his head at us.

" your just jealous" Josh defends. Then he smacks my ass and grabs hold of my hand as we all exit the theme park.

We all say our goodbyes before heading toward our separate cars. Once in our own car, I lean over and steal a kiss from Josh.

" round two when we get home?" I question

His face lights up as he quickly revs up the engine and pulls out of the parking lot.

"  Hell yes, baby!" He yells, causing me to laugh.

Yeah, we really are strange and unusual.