Spencer Charnas

" baby, I'm preying on you tonight..." 
My phone lights up from its spot next to me, playing the song Animals by my boyfriend's band. I glance at his picture on the screen before pausing my horror movie to answer the call.

"You're late, Spence" I state simply into the phone. He was supposed to be here an hour ago, for our traditional Halloween night movie marathon.
"Hello, Y/N" he grumbles causing me to laugh at his ghost face impression.
"What's your favorite scary movie?"

"My life. Now, if you don't get your ass over here, I'm gonna have to find someone hotter to spend my Halloween with."  I threaten, knowing how jealous and possessive he gets.

" Good luck with that. There is no one hotter than me" he answers in his normal, amazing voice this time.

" Oh I don't know, babe. I heard, Chris Motionless is single again." I chuckle to myself, as I'm left with silence on the other end. " Spence?" Still no answer. Did I piss him off?. " Spencer, I was kidding.... Spe...."

Knock knock

The loud bang on the door pulls my attention from my phone. " I'm outside your house" he whispers into my phone.
" Damn it Spencer, don't fucking do that" I yell before hanging up and opening the door, revealing my boyfriend in a creepy, blood-spattered mask. He lifts the mask to place a deep kiss on my lips, before pulling away.
I take the opertunity to hit him lightly on the chest. " Are you gonna tell me why you're late?" I ask, pretending to be angry at him.
He then pulls out a shopping bag from behind his back. " I bought you something" he answers as I take the bag, peeking inside. I pull out the plastic mask that matches the one on his head. " What is this for?"
Spencer smiles at me before responding.
" You want to go scare some kids and take the candy they drop?"  He ask as I slip on the mask
" Hell yeah"