Ronnie Radke

I've  been dating my boyfriend, Ronnie for five months. We've done our best to keep it a secret, both of us wanting to take our time to  get to know each other before coming out to his fans.

That being said, we had a long talk yesterday, deciding that it's time to tell the world how we feel about each other.

He posted the message on twitter,this morning, along with multiple photos that we've collected since we met.

 Within minutes comments began to flood in .. some of them are happy  fans glad that he found someone to make him happy. Others saying how good we look together.

But, every coin has a flip side. In this case it's bad comments. Some fans angry that he chose me.  a plain ordinary girl. They learned that i met him at a concert.  They're saying  He could've picked any fan,  so why me.

It never ceases to amaze me how mean people can be to others. Underneath, we are all the same, right. Bones.

So why do they choose to judge me on my height, my pale, tattooed skin, or my thick thighs. I've never considered my self ugly, I've won beauty pageants, when I was younger, but the words still hurt.

Even more so, that they are coming from people who are supposed to support Ronnie and his decisions, shouldn't they just be happy for him. Not try to cause me pain or put a rift between us.?

I mean these are some of the same people who preach about equal rights and being accepting of everyone. No matter what they look like, dress like, or love. So you can support girls who love other girls or boys who want to be called girls, but you have to trash talk me for loving your favorite band member. How do you justify that? 

My angry thoughts cause me to scream and throw my phone across the room in frustration. I didn't even realize that it was aimed at the wall until I heard the crash.

"Y/N, you okay?". Ronnie must have heard it too, cause he left the room, where he was writing.

" Baby?"

" I'm...I'm fine" I struggle to form words, as the tears, that I manage to push back, suddenly break through, falling down my face.

" Oh, yeah. You must be perfect if you're crying?" He retorted sarcastically. " Not to mention, you just threw your most prized possession across the room." He added, picking up my, now busted phone. Well shit.

" Now are you going to tell me......?"  I cut his question short. My full on ugly crying into my hands. " Baby?... It's okay" he assures me, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

After a few minutes of balling into his shirt, I can finally get the words out.

His face shows multiple expressions as I tell him about the comments. He was writing, so his phone was down stairs, he gets it and immediately opens his social.

My tears have stopped their free fall and I lay my head on his shoulder, watching as he types.

" No, Ronnie, don't post that." I plead, not wanting him to piss off his followers.

" Babe, if what I have to say about their comments, makes them angry, I don't want them as fans anyway" he hits the button, posting his thoughts on his " fans" behavior toward me.

The following is for my so-called fans who think it's okay to post hurtful comments about my girlfriend. I don't give a shit, what you say about me, but Y/N is the best thing that ever happened to me. She makes me a better person, and I am thankful for her everyday that she decides to spend with me. You assholes should be ashamed of yourselves for saying those hateful words to her, or anyone else for that matter. If you cannot say nice things about the people I live than FUCK YOU.!!!! And don't you dare listen to my music ever again!!!

" Ronnie, you didn't have to do that"  I protest. He takes my arms in his hands, pulling me to straddle his lap.

" Of course I did, babe. I can't stand seeing you hurt" he responds, taking my chin in his hands as he leans in for a kiss.

" By the way" I speak up, getting his attention. " This is not my most prized possession" I continue, gesturing to my phone, he smirks at my statement, " it's not?"

" Nope, you are" I answer, before kissing him again.