Remington Leith

I open the door of the home that I share with my boyfriend, Remington, and immediately notice a box on the dinning room table. The box also has a note on top with my name printed on it, in Rem's handwriting. 

" REM?" I call out, but hear no response.So I read the note. ' open the gift,  put it on your wrist. then go to place where we shared our first kiss.'

I open the box, to find a pile of bracelets that Remington designed for NTIO( Never Take It Off). I then slip them on my wrist, and make my way back outside.

Our first kiss was at the park, just two blocks away from our house

Our first kiss was at the park, just two blocks away from our house. As I walk, I think back on that day. There was a New Years Eve party at the park. My cousin Sarah invited me there and introduced me to Rem and his two brothers, whom she went to school with. After about an hour of talking with the boys, we began countdown to midnight. 3-2-1.... Fireworks burst through the sky and couples everywhere began wishing each other Happy New Year and planting kisses. I feel a slight tap on my shoulder and turn around to be met with Rem's soft lips on mine....

" Y/N"i'm  shaken from my thoughts by the sound of my boyfriend's smooth voice. I smile and walk toward him, only to be stopped in my tracks. He is sitting cross-legged on a blanket and he is surrounded with some of my favorite foods.

" what's all this about?" I ask as I join him on the blanket.

" I have an important question for you " he states nervously, while standing and pulling me to my feet with him.

" what is it, babe?" I ask, with a reassuring smile

He then slips down onto one knee and pulls out a ring box from his pocket.

"Y/N, you've made me one of the happiest men alive, just by being with me these past two years. Will you please make me happier by being my wife?" He stammered out, with a slight blush on his face.

" oh my god, REM, of course I will" I say, before tacking him onto his back on the ground, and placing a kiss to his lips.

"Really?" 

"Yes silly, now give me my ring"

" oh yeah, here" he says giggling and placing the ring on my left hand." I love you"

" I  love you too, REM"

We then sit back down on the blanket, and enjoy the sunset while feeding each other chocolate covered strawberries.