Devin Sola

I wiped my mouth and flushed the tolet which now contained contents from my stomach. I have been sick on and off for two days now. My boyfriend, Devin thinks I may have food poisoning so I have an appointment with my doctor in an hour.

I'm currently at the doctor, nervously awaiting the results of the blood test. When the doctor comes in, he says the words I never thought I would hear.

" Y/N, you're pregnant"

Getting into my car, I began crying, I still couldn't believe it. 'Oh my God, what's Devin gonna say' ...just because I'm happy about this doesn't mean he will be.

Devin and the boys are recording at the studio, and I can't wait to tell him. Quickly deciding on a plan, I go find a friend of ours who prints their shirt designs, I ask for a baby onsie. Then off to find a cute teedy bear and a gift bag to hide it in.

I arrive at the studio, bag in hand, and find the room. Upon entering I am greeted with smiles, hugs and a kiss from Devin. Then a concerned look as he wonders about the sickness." Well?"

I smile brightly " I'm OK", then I hand over the bag to him. He gives me a confused look, along with the other band members, who are silently awaiting an explanation. He opens it slowly and shreiks upon seeing the bear wearing the onsie.

 He opens it slowly and shreiks upon seeing the bear wearing the onsie

" your pregnant? "

I nod slowly not knowing his feelings on this quite yet

He then hugs me, before picking me up and spinning me around. He tosses the bear to Chris who smiles and says" the first Motionless baby, congratulations " 

They all congratulate and hug me again. Then we all go out for a celebratory dinner.

I can't wait to have a 'Ghost baby'.