I chuckled as I remembered.

Andrea couldn't be himself for a couple of weeks when he got back; every discussion leads back to Ella.

He was whipped

I'm happy they are together now, though.

When are you going to get yours,  man?

Love?  It is not just for me, and you know that. I like too many to be loyal to one. Besides, don't they all want Money and all of that?

I snapped out of my thought

I made my way to my office. It was time for lunch, but I hated eating in the company's restaurant. It was always full of employees gossiping about one another or some trying to make their move on me. I picked up my phone and called my driver. I found a  restaurant close to the office day before yesterday, and I heard their food is delicious.

Daniel, Can you pick me up and take me to that restaurant I found the day before yesterday?

I didn't hear what he was saying from the other end, but I hung up anyway and waited for him.
It was almost ten minutes before he called me to tell me he was around.

What made you so late? I asked him as I climbed to the passenger seat.

He apologized and headed towards the restaurant in my newly bought SUV.

As I entered the restaurant, different aromas filled my nose. Hmm, I love the smell of food. It reminds me of when I was growing up, and I had to learn how to cook on YouTube because I hated the awful foods our chef at the time makes. Mom and dad never noticed, probably because none of them stays home enough to find out.

I ordered Jambalaya.

Did I tell you that's my favorite food? I could eat it all day if you let me.

I waited for my order as I pushed back my chair and rested my back. I was watching people eat, and taking observations of the restaurant until something got my attention.

No, it wasn't the Jambalaya smell but the girl who was delivering it...
She had on a blue pair of jeans that fit her round ass and shows off her incredibly long legs. The blue T-shirt she was wearing was perfect for her Small perky breast. Her hair was held up in a ponytail, and she had the Face of a model.

Damn

Her body looked like sin

What is a girl like this doing in a restaurant serving as a waitress when she can be down on her knees, sucking me, giving me pleasure in the wildest way possible,  and me worshipping her body in return?

Damn

Stop it, man

Her body screams, Sin!

I snapped out of my thought when I heard her speak to me

"Sir, This is your order; sorry for the delay," She said as she hurried back to take another order.

I couldn't stop staring at her back. She walks in a rather seductive manner like she was aware of me watching her.

Damn, Even Sir sounded like Sex in her mouth.

I don't think I can leave here without talking to her.

I finished my food like somebody was rushing me. I couldn't even savor the taste of the Jambalaya

My poor food.

I stood up from my seat, my eyes searching the restaurant. I spotted her at the corner of the restaurant serving Some Guys. I made my way to where she was, and hen she was about turning around. I pulled her to the far end of the restaurant and stopped.

"What the Hell"
Who do you think you are to pull me like that? She whisper yelled at me

Does she not know who I am? Or she is just pretending? I searched her face to get some clue, but I couldn't get any.

Which planet is she from?

I mean, I am always in the news. Even a baby could recognize me.

"I don't mean any harm; I just wanted to talk," I said trying to act cool about it

Well I have worked if you don't She said with a scowl

Hmm, feisty, I like that

I dip my hand in my pocket to bring out my business card. I handed it to her.
She looked at me curiously

What do I do with these? She asked me

Well, How about you give me a call when you are home, and maybe we could hook up or something. I answered

She looked at me like I just hit her

What?

Do you think I am some random girl you can pick up at a restaurant?

She took my business card and tore it in front of me. She threw it at my face and stomped out.

What?

I was the one dumbfounded

No girl has ever done that to me, let alone outright refuse me

Who does she think she is?

I admit she is gorgeous and have a sexy body,  but that is all about it. She is just a girl who probably enjoys guys chasing her

The nerve of her!

I said annoyed

I'm going to make her beg to be with me and then teach her a perfect lesson

I made a promise in my head as I make my way out of the restaurant...

Hey guys,

I hope you loved Hayden's POV?
Sorry this is my lousy attempt at writing in a Male POV lol
Do you think I should only write in Evelyn POV, or I should write in both?
Please leave your comment, and I will reply as soon as possible. Don't forget to hit that vote button my Lovelies 😍

      ~Please follow me to get the latest updates to my story~

        Xoxo