Tsuyu and Ryou walked around town, looking at all the places they could go. Eventually, they decided to go to a bowling alley. Surprisingly enough, Tsuyu hadn't done much bowling, so Ryou helped her with understanding how to play.

"So it's simple. This ball right here, you roll it down the aisle and strike the pins down there..." Ryou pointed to the bowling ball pins. "The aim is to hit all of them at once."

"Hit them all? How could you do that?"

Ryou grabbed one of the bowling balls and lined up his shot carefully.

"Watch closely." Ryou closed his eyes, breathing in, and breathing out, focusing on his shot.

With a careful pitch of his arm, Ryou launched the bowling ball down the aisle, and knocked down all except three pins.

"Yes! That's perfect." Ryou did a fist pump. "Here, you try." He handed Tsuyu a bowling ball."

Tsuyu held the ball, and looked down the aisle. "I don't know if I'll do so well... don't make fun of me if I mess up."

Ryou nodded. "Don't worry. I won't say a word."

Tsuyu gently rolled the ball down the aisle, which shifted to the right and landed in the gutter.

"Aha..." Ryou sighed. "Don't worry, I'm not going to say a word."

Tsuyu took another bowling ball, and lined up the shot again. "Okay, let's see..."

Ryou watched as Tsuyu launched the bowling ball down the aisle, and was surprised to see her get an instant strike.

"Not bad for a beginner, right?" Tsuyu winked.

"Are you kidding me?"

Ryou ended up losing that game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a fun day of bowling and getting his butt kicked, going for a walk, and an ice cream, Ryou brought Tsuyu back to her place.

"You know, this was really fun." Tsuyu smiled. "It was worth the wait definitely."

"Yeah, I agree. I had a lot of fun. You're going to have to end up teaching me how to bowl."

"You'll have to treat me to cookies and cream ice cream next time. There's a lot of flavors that I want to try."

"Alright." Ryou gave a wide grin. "I'll be looking forward to it."

Tsuyu leaned forward, and gave a kiss to Ryou on the cheek. "Bye Ryou."

Off she walked into the house, leaving Ryou smiling, rubbing his cheek.

"Ohhh man...I could get used to this." Ryou laughed as he walked home.

Shoot. I never let Grandma know where I was. Maybe I should call her and let her know where I'm to?

Ryou dialed his apartment number, and waited for it to pick up.

But the person who answered the phone wasn't who he expected.

"Hello Ryou." He heard on the other end, immediately recognizing the voice as Sunny.

"Hey Sunny. Could you tell Grandma I'm going to be late?"

"Yeah, I will. I'll tell her you were busy with Tsuyu. So...when did that happen?"

"Sunny, geezus don't start."

"Okay, so it IS like that. And here I thought after we kissed that something would happen."

"For the record, I didn't ask you to kiss me. Tsuyu confessed to me earlier that day, and when I got home you threw yourself at me."

"Ryou, what's the big deal? I like you! And I wanted to tell you when I saw you again."

"So you didn't give me a chance to explain that something might've happened with Tsuyu!"

He heard a sigh on the other hand. "Well, sorrrrry, that I didn't know you'd be sucking face with another girl."

"Wow, you're being kind of jerk about this whole thing, Sunny. You're usually not like this."

"You're joking, right? Ryou, I can't help it. I told you, thinking about you lately makes me feel... different." He could hear a few light sobs on the other end. "You...you're wonderful. You're handsome, strong...I admire everything about you. And what's worse...I can't even help it. I care about you more than my father...even though he's a terrible man, I obviously still care about him!"

Ryou didn't say a word.

"I haven't made up my mind yet..."

"Look, just get back to me when you're absolutely sure. Until then, I think we should...just not really hang around each other any more."

Ryou looked up at his apartment, which he just arrived to.

"Yeah...sure."

Ryou sighed as he hung up the phone.

"This romance drama...what am I gonna do?"