Chapter 37 °UNAWARE°

Start from the beginning

Seoyun pouted and said "Ani Myungsoo! Kunthae she's not someone else, she's Jooah, only friend of Xiongwei and me. And also classmate of yours." I simply nodded to maintain my cool personality but actually I was feeling awkward about the fact that I had no clue about my classmates with whom I've completed a semester already. Seoyun smiled at me and hugged her friend saying "Jooah-yah! Baegopa! I'll catch up with you in the class after lunch."

She then walked towards me saying "Myungsoo-ah! Kaja! Our lunch is waiting for us." I nodded and walked back with her to the canteen where others were. I looked at her when my mind rewound how she felt being with us. I thought looking at the ground while walking 'Maybe we guys should go on an outing again. That way she would start feeling comfortable with us completely.'

I nudged her and asked "Seoyun-ah! How about we go play again like we did yesterday?" She looked at me confused and asked "Kapchagi wae?" I shrugged saying "Kunyang!" She smiled saying "Kurae! Where did you plan to go this time?" I gave a thorough thought and said "How about the Haeundae beach nearby?" since I heard a strategy that girls love beaches. But she frowned and said "No. Not that beach. Mianhae Myungsoo ah. Na anga!"

I pouted and whined "Yah! Wae! You just agreed right?" She halted and looked at me with eyes that were shining due to the suppressed tears. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked "Seoyun-ah! Wae uro?" She softly said "That beach! I used to go there with my appa every weekend. I hope you understand that I can't handle being there without my appa." I sighed and replied "Mianhae! I didn't know about this." She just nodded and we two walked towards the table and completed our lunch.

Jooah's pov
After the lunch hour, I excitedly skipped to the class thinking 'How stupid of a person am I? I hurted my friends being so conscious to not wrong our Kingkas.' I settled in my seat and placed my chin in my palm of my hand that was placed on the table while my fingers of the other hand kept alternatively tapping the desk, with my eyes glued to the door awaiting Seoyun. She came in with Sungyeol and other members following them. I noticed her gaze wandering until it fell on me. She smiled happily and said something to Sungyeol to which he nodded. Only after that she came towards me and settled beside me.

I elbowed her and teased "Seoyun-ah! Guess you two are so in love ha!" She smiled cheekily and said "How great would it have been if Xiongwei was here with us." trying to change the topic. I chuckled and gave in to her plan agreeing with her. We chatted so happily like we did in the recent past while Sungyeol walked beside her and said "Sweetie! I'm going to the basket ball ground with others. Ask Myungsoo to head there when he returns back from hyung's class." She nodded smiling and Sungyeol walked away after winking at her romantically with a grin.

I couldn't help but laugh when Seoyun stared at the direction where he walked away moments ago. I nudged her and said "Yah! Stop staring. He has long left. Aigoo! Are you that mesmerized with a wink from your boyfriend?" She blankly blinked and smiled awkwardly which was so cute that it created an fantasy even in me, a girl. This cute moment was ruined when Naeun walked towards us saying "Omo! Seoyun-ah you're finally alone without your boyfriend."

She chewed on a gum while her finger curled a strand of her hair near her shoulder. She settled at the front row and turned around facing us and blowing a bubble with the gum. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked "What do you want Oh Naeun?" She briefly looked past us where Jaeseok and Byungwook has been seated before she said "Nothing much. Just wanted to have a girl to girl chat with Seoyun. Any problem with that?" Seoyun smiled at her and said "Sure why not." being the angel herself while I was pissed off to even utter a word.

Naeun bent closer and asked Seoyun "Who is your first kiss?" I rolled my eyes and retorted "Why would you want to know that?" She shrugged and calmly replied smiling "Just curious if it's Sungyeol. That's it coz you know there are rumors that he never dated and wondered if she was the same." unlike her usual bitch self. She looked at Seoyun and asked "Seoyun-ah tell me! Is it Sungyeol?" Seoyun slowly nodded saying "N-ne" Naeun dramatically shrilled and again asked "Then did you guys do that too?" I scoffed and warned "Oh Naeun! You better stop it!" while Seoyun looked at her completely clueless.

Naeun ignored me and pulled the chair closer asking "I mean did Sungyeol and you do that? The thing that adults do! You guys did that? He was your first time too?" Seoyun looked at her eyes widened and stuttered "Y-Ye?" Just from her shaky voice and big rounded eyes, it's visible that she's too shocked to even utter a word.

Naeun smirked and asked "Oh you're shocked! Then you guys must've made out! How was Sungyeol on bed then?" I facepalmed myself thinking 'Aish! How could she be so shameless asking stuffs like that? Not to mention that Seoyun's reaction completely says the exact opposite of her dirty thoughts.' Seoyun kept silent while Naeun whined "Yah! Wae! You guys did it anyways. Why aren't you saying how was Sungyeol on the bed!" Seoyun slowly and hesitantly replied stuttering "K-ku-kugae....."

But before Seoyun completed her sentence, Naeun covered her mouth gasping and blinked her wide opened eyes. She then removed her hands and asked "Seollma! Sungyeol and you never did it?" I sighed thinking 'Atleast now she thinks properly and back to being civilized.' She then wondered out loud "Kunthae Wae? You two are so in love right?" She then furrowed her eyes and gasped again before asking "Seollma! Sungyeol is sterile? He is a man only in appearance?? Oh My Gawd!!!"

Seoyun remained silent for few moments and then replied "You want me to say that Sungyeol is sexually dysfunctional?" Naeun smirked nodding to which Seoyun softly replied "Naeun-ah! I'm sorry to disappoint you but the reason for why we didn't do whatever stuff you're talking about is because we are clearly aware about the fact that we still are high schoolers. Kirigu we are in a love relationship not in a lusty one." Naneun rolled her eyes and said "Seoyun-ah! Why do I feel like you are just covering up your boyfriend's inability?"

I slapped the desk hard and yelled "Yah! Oh Naeun kumanhae! Stop meddling with other's life. Look at you saying you're Sungyeol's die hard fan yet you are the one bad mouthing about him. Yah! Kunyang jigeum Kojo(now just get lost)!!"  She glared at me and walked away while Seoyun sighed totally feeling down that she was unaware of Myungsoo's arrival. I pushed her head with my index finger bringing her back to the world and said "Look there! Myungsoo has come. Convey your boyfriend's message to him." She nodded and said "Arraso!"

She turned around and said "Myungsoo-ah! Yeollie asked you to get to the basket ball ground where he is with others as well." Myungsoo nodded grabbing his bag and stood up saying "Come along and watch how your Yeollie, your Angel, and little Jongie plays the game. We've agreed to have a tough match today!" He then looked at me and back to her saying "Well.....Along with your friend if she's willing." With that we headed to the ground and stayed there watching them play until the school timing was over.