Chapter 37 °UNAWARE°

Seoyun's pov
I walked away from Infinite members asking Xiongwei "Chagiya! How is halmeoni?" She hummed and said "She's doing great! The doctors said there's nothing to worry about." I hummed and excitedly said "Chagiya! I have a happy news." She questioned me as "Chincha? What is that?... Yah Seollma Sungyeol has let you off the hook?" I sighed and replied "Ani. Its related to our studies." She curiously said "What could it be! Yah why don't you say it directly?" I chuckled and said "Arraso! Chagiya you scored third rank." She surprisingly asked "Chincha? Then what about you Aegi?" I replied her "Second! Along with Yeollie."

She chuckled and said "Yah am happy for you. Kunthae why are you being together with him even this?" I sighed and replied "Must be fate. I'll talk to you when I get home chagiya. Baegopa. Na kuneo." I hung up the call and was about to walk back to have lunch and I saw Jooah walking towards my direction. When she neared me and saw me looking at her, she quickly turned around ready to walk away. I held her shoulders saying "Jooah-yah! Chakkaman!" She stood still without turning her head to look at me. I took a step near her asking "Why are you avoiding Xiongwei and me?" She sighed and replied looking at me from above her shoulder "Can we talk about this somewhere else?"

I nodded to her and we two headed to the ground adjacent to the canteen. We two sat on a bench while she remained silent. I sighed and looked at her asking "Jooah-yah! Why are you avoiding us? Its already been one whole semester." She bit her bottom lip and slowly nodded and then said "I'm actually afraid Seoyun-ah!" I looked at her asking "Afraid? Of what? Xiongwei and me?" She shook her head and said "No! Not you guys!" I lowered my gaze to my lap saying "So it's Infinite, I guess!" But then she hugged me saying "Mianhae! I won't avoid you if you're hurt by that. But I'm so happy for you Seoyun-ah."

I looked at her confused and questioned "Mwo? Happy for what?" She smiled and nudged me saying "Yah! Wae? Stop acting! You know I meant about you being Sungyeol's girlfriend. You probably won't know how the girls are burning in jealousy when Sungyeol always stays beside you!" I blinked multiple times thinking 'Mwo? That's because he wants to watch me over all the time, so Jaeseok doesn't create any problems by using me.' I reluctantly replied "Jooah-yah! Actually Sungyeol and I....*sigh* Just know that what you are seeing isn't the whole story." She frowned and asked "Seoyun-ah! What do mean by that?"

I was pretty reluctant to say her the whole story of how I became Jaeseok's victim and now Sungyeol's toy. Not that I'm afraid of her but I started believing the phrase ^Walls have ears too. ^ after the incident where Jaeseok knew about my changed personality after which my life took a turn towards the rough road. I softly smiled at her and said "Jooah-yah! You know I had no interest to be entangled with Kingkas but look at me now, my boyfriend is a Kingka himself not to mention him being the leader. How ironical right!" She giggled and said "We never know what the life has for us waiting ahead!" When she finished talking, I heard someone clear thier throat behind us.

Myungsoo's pov
I found Seoyun to be seated with a girl on a bench at the ground and when I went near them to call for her, I heard her hesitantly saying "Actually Sungyeol and I...." I furrowed my eyebrows thinking 'Seollma! She is gonna say that they two are pretending to be a couple?' But fortunately she stopped explaining and just ended her sentence beating around the bush. I sighed relieved while she managed but I understood that she completely hates to be tagged with us, Infinite who rule this school as Kingkas.

Her friend giggled and chimed in after which I cleared my throat to gain thier attention. Seoyun turned her head and looked at me with a questioning look while her friend stood up shocked. I walked to the front of Seoyun saying "Yah! You came away saying Xiongwei has called you but here you are talking to someone else skipping your lunch."