She chuckled, suddenly flipping us around as she was now on top, straddling me and pinning me against the bed, her lips just inches away from mine while her eyes never left mine.

"I don't care if this place catches on fire.", she groaned, finally closing the gap and kissing me harshly as she cupped my face and brought me closer.

Smiling into the kiss and never breaking it, I flipped us back into our original position, my hand trailing her long, toned leg wrapped around my waist as I deepened the kiss, brushing my tongue against her lower lip and begging for entrance.

When our tongues collided, the familiar wave of electricity possessed every fiber of my being, causing me to quiver and muffle a moan. Her wandering hands found the hem of my shirt, nudging at it and encouraging me to take it off, to which I complied, smashing my lips back against hers straight away. She then reached behind me in the attempt to unhook my bra, but I stopped her, pinning her against the bed and breaking from our kiss just to meet confused eyes.

"There's no rush Ashley."

'No rush', really? What's happening to me?

I mean, I was desperate for her touch. I was desperate to feel her bare skin against mine and to taste every inch of her body on my lips. But there was, indeed, no rush and I've been waiting for this moment ever since I laid my eyes on her in class. Little did I know back then that I would've ended liking this woman and growing close to her, yet here we were and I wanted to remember every single second of it. I've never been the one to take it slow when it came to sleeping with someone, but she wasn't just a random girl, it was Ashley. And everything about her was different. I was different, and I didn't even wanna hide it anymore.

I smiled down at her as she gave me a weird look that I couldn't quite place, eventually smiling and nodding at me nonetheless.

"You're beautiful.", I whispered, bringing a hand to her cheek and brushing my thumb against her lower lip as a shy smile and a slight blush crept on her face. "So damn beautiful, Ashley Stevens."

I gave her a soft tender kiss before moving my lips to her neck, gently biting and sucking on her soft spot, no doubt leaving several marks while she moaned in my ear as my arms reached behind her back, successfully unhooking her bra and throwing it away somewhere in the room. I lowered my lips to her collarbone, trailing it with feather kisses before claiming her lips once again.

"I want to feel you against me.", Ashley mumbled into the kiss, her hands reaching for my bra straps as she moved them aside.

I nodded, taking it as my cue to get rid of it and flush our bare chests together, my body temperature skyrocketing at the feeling of her skin on mine, our nipples brushing against each other sending shivers down my spine and a heatwave in between my legs.

I kissed her hungrily, cupping her breasts and squeezing them firmly, causing her to moan in my mouth and tangle her hands in my hair as she slowly pushed me towards her chest.

I smirked, bringing my lips back to her neck, leaving a painfully slow trail of kisses down to her heaving chest and stopping right above the freckle she had in between her breasts. Cupping them, I started teasing her right nipple with my fingers while I softly blew on her left one, watching it as it tensed and hardened. With her hands still entangled in my hair, Ashley pulled me closer to her, begging me to take it in between my lips. I playfully swirled my tongue all around it, avoiding it on purpose as I felt her getting more and more impatient.

"Alex-"

Her groan quickly turned into a moan as I took her nipple in my mouth, circling it with my tongue and sucking hard, releasing it with a loud 'pop' and gently taking it in between my teeth, biting down slightly before I repeated my actions.