"O-oh, yes." Blue stammered. Finally sinking all the way down, his eyes rolled back slightly at the full feeling.

He gave himself just a few seconds to adjust before moving again. Johnathan gripped Taymor's thighs for stability and began to bounce. Hissing lowly, Taymor reached around and began to stroke Johnathan's aching member. The added stimulation sending the lanky man over the edge. His muscles tensed as he rolled his hips at a feverish pace, working towards his release, but Taymor had other plans.

In one swift motion, Tay had Blue face down, ass up. A loud cry of pleasure came from Johnathan at the action letting Taymor know that he had hit his lover's spot in the process of flipping them.

"That's it, baby?" Seduction and dominance dripped from his deep voice. Tay reminisced about what took place only minutes ago. Blue moving up and down teasingly on his dick had Tay ready to give him a little payback.

Johnathan responded with a broken "yes," trying not to sound bitched out by Taymor. But once again, Taymor had other plans as he grinded his hips into the taller man's backside, hands gripping his waist with his thumbs digging in Blue's back dimples. Blue's moans gradually became higher and more incoherent as Tay's dick kept brushing against a spot in him that made his eyes roll back and toes curl.

"Taymor!" Abruptly, Tay sped up his pace, his long, thick member stroking every inch of Johnathan's walls mercilessly. Taymor admired the body of his lover, caressing the other man's backside before slapping it harshly, earning a squeal from Johnathan.

"You thought you was gone ride my dick that fucking good and I was gone let that shit slide?" Taymor said breathlessly before he let out a deep chuckle.

Tay continued to abuse Blue's prostate as he practically drilled into the man while he leaned forward to engage in a heated sloppy kiss. Blue was barely coherent and active in the kiss with the pleasure he was receiving. His jaw kept going slack, his eyes scrunched shut, and toes curled as the overwhelming pleasure took over his body. Johnny attempted to crawl forward to lessen Taymor's blows but his attempt was deemed futile.

"Nah, you gone take all this dick," Johnathan let out a mantra of high pitched whimpers at the continuation of the abuse on his prostate. In a matter of seconds, the taller man was creaming on his lover's dick, making the slide in and out of his sex more smooth.

A series of curses came from Tay as he witnessed the mess his other half was making. The sight only urged him to continue. He gripped Johnathan's neck hard, to gain leverage as he drilled into him.

With the hand around his neck and the change in pace had Johnathan going ballistic. Not caring how he sounded or who could hear him he moaned and cried out loudly, feeling himself on the verge of peaking. He began throwing his ass back on Tay to meet his thrust, adding on to the pleasure.

"Ugh! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Daddy!"

"Cum on this dick for daddy." Johnathan continued chasing his pleasure by fucking himself on Taymor. Tay had since stopped thrusting into Johnathan, wanting to watch him be so desperate for release to fuck himself. He sent a hard smack to Johnathan's ass which seemed to be what he needed to finally release as a high pitched scream was heard throughout the house. Blue kids ended up all on the sheets as he came without even having to touch his dick. His body convulsed as he trembled and shook after his powerful orgasm. Tay stood looking at him in accomplishment. His goal was to fuck Johnathan up but he didn't know he was capable of this amount of damage.

Quickly welcoming all of him back into his throat, he smiled and moaned as Taymor began to roughly fuck his face, deeply thrusting into his throat and holding him down until he choked. Johnathan occasionally held Taymor's hips down when he got too rough, other times he would just happily take it. Taymor's voice only got louder as he reached his climax. His movements slowed as he tried to stabilize himself but Johnathan didn't give a fuck about that. He sunk down until his nose was flush against Taymor's pelvis, hollowing his cheeks once again and fondling Taymor's balls with one hand, stroking himself with the other.

"Fuck, you so fucking pretty" Tay muttered, barely able to form the sentence.

"Thank you." Blue slurred around Taymor's member, lazily gazing upwards.

He smirked as their eyes locked, eagerly watching as Taymor's eyes rolled back. Soon enough, hot strings of cum began to shoot into his mouth. Moaning at the salty taste Johnathan swallowed it all making sure not to waste a single drop.

___________

Boom! There y'all go. Big thanks to my goodestest nigga SirJuiceAlot for her assistance in writing this. Hope you enjoy, hope you had a great turkey day, and I hope this made ya dick hard. Love you byeeeeeeeee!
-Troi 💙💦