16 - you will regret saying yes

Start from the beginning

With all these thinkings I can't sleep the whole night.

The next day Adith mom called to tell me that she is taking me shopping for the wedding.  I changed into my simple royal blue and rose salwar.

I get down to see a car just arrived there, I can see aunty get out of the car, I called her inside to get some coffee, she rejected as it's getting late

I get down to see a car just arrived there, I can see aunty get out of the car, I called her inside to get some coffee, she rejected as it's getting late. I agreed and was about to get in the backseat with her,

"Sit in the front" she more likely ordered.

I gave her a confused look and get inside to see Adith in the driver seat.

'What's he doing here?'

He sat there not turning his eyes from the front, it's like he's been avoiding me. Who cares. His jaw is clenched as he is gritting his teeth with anger.

He started the engine and take the car quickly making me yelp due to its sudden movement, I haven't even put on my seat belt. He and his anger issues!!

Aunty is in call with someone for the past 10 minutes, we both are looking at the road, he is clutching the steering hard. Later we reached the boutique which looks much costly. Is it the place we are going to shop? They both went inside, I followed them behind slowly.

Adith is sitting on the sofa, with his mobile. Aunty is seeing the lehenga, she keeps on searching for the best. I being bored started to roam there to take a look at the boutique. I reached the salwar section, the always here are very beautiful, the designs here are unique.

I felt someone grabbed my hand and dragged me, I know it's Adith. His grip is not much tight, but enough to not lose my grip. I tried to wiggle out but he pulled me to the dressing room at the corner. He locked the door and turned to see me with fire in his eyes. Can I say stunning eyes?

"What's your plan this time?"

"What plan?" I asked him not interested.

"Why did you agreed to marry me? Do you have any plans?"

I let out a small sigh, " are you done? I want to leave"

He took a deep breath turning away like he is controlling his anger and turning back to me. He came close to me, but I don't show fear, but gave a blank look. He is towering me with his big frame, making me look too small in front of him. His cologne is making me crazy as he is standing too close to me is directly staring in my blank orbs, and whispered,

"Did Your boyfriend left you? Or have your father didn't give you enough money to spend it lavishly on your night outs?"

"Or you are not satisfied with them?"

After 6 years I am hearing these words. Is he calling me a whore? I feel like crying. I want to slap his face hard. But I don't want to show him that I am affected by his statements.

I pushed him by his shoulders and opened the lock before I could make way out, a hand grabbed me and pushed me to the mirror inside it.

"I will make your life hell, mark my words Ms. Hayer you will regret saying yes to this marriage" he walked out after letting out those hurtful words. A tear rolled down my cheeks. I wiped my tears to make sure I don't look like I cried.

I walked back to aunty to see her seeing confused with the dresses she chooses. I stood by her side, sensing my presence she handed 3 lehengas a red one, a pink one, and a lavender color. I tried all 3 dresses but aunty chooses the lavender color lehenga.

Adith didn't even come to our direction. Later we went to the men's section and mom and Adith chooses his wedding clothes, I don't want to disturb them so I said downstairs itself. They came an hour later and we drove towards our home. I bid bye to aunty and went to my room.

Sunday is my marriage. I feel scared instead of excited and happy. He is a man of words to complete his oath. I am sure my marriage life will definitely be a difficult one.

Please vote and comment and thank you all for your support.

If you like the story please share it to your friends or followers. Thank you.