One Fucked Up Day

*Rawr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Ah Fucking hell, don't flippen do that Ryan. You scared the shit out of me*

*Hahaha just wanna see your reaction and you should of seen your face it was hilarious*

*Oh jeez thanks a lot Ryan*

*Your Welcome Carlie, now get back to the story okay*

*Okay fine I will*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was in the middle of the hallway, when little Miss Anna appeared and got in my way. Her and everybody else was giving me shit all day and I was getting sick and tired of it all. Also can't blame me it's only monday too.

"Well look what we have here guys, it's little Miss Nobody. By the way, I should of gotten that award and not you. Yor gonna pay" she snared

"Anna what do I have to do to make you leave me alone." I asked and stared her off.

She did the same thing and got up all in my face.

"Take you loser ass out of my school" She said with venom in her words

"I would gladly too, once I graduate early this month and leave to go tour with my band. Oh and Im signed by the best record company all thanks to my brother in law" I saw rubbing it in her face. I also gave a lttle smile too.

"WHAT! No I'm suppose to be famous not you, you whore" She said and punched me in the face.

I didn't know what was happening but soon enough I was fist punching Anna in the face, The principal caught us and broke us apart. we were leaded to his office. He called our parents. Anna and I were waitting until someone showed up for me. Which in my case was my sister and the fir guys and danny along with ben.

"Sorry were late it had to take sometime to get here." my sister said and looked at me. I bowed my head and ignore everybody eyes.

Danny and Ben came in and took a look at anna. She was holding a ice pack to her nose and a black eye was starting to swell up on her right eye, she also have a busted lip too.

"Oh shit, you did this" Danny asked pointing to anna

"Yeah and she gonna pay" she said

I looked up at danny and ben and saw that they were checking out Anna. Its was gross that they were checking out a big time whore that screwed the whole school. It was funny cause they were both nudging each other.

"Like what you see boys, even though emo girl beat me up" she said in her whorish way and making her chest pop out more.

"Wait what did you just say about her" danny said getting all offened.

"I said that she's a emo girl, also A cutter, freak,loser, whore." she said with venom

"She not those thing and you are the freak and whore, you slut" Ben said

Before anything happened, Anna and her parents were dismissed and I stayed in the office with my family.

"Before you go, I think you should have this" principal Dickerson said and handed me my daploma that was in a fram. "Congratulation Miss Coleman" and shook my hand

"Thanks does this mean I don't have to come here from now on." I aked while touching the glass.

"Yes you don't have to come here anymore." He said

"Thank You Sir" I said and left his office. he nodded and I head to my locker so I can grab my stuff.

Once I did that, I was off to my house and I was happy that I didn't have to deal with school anymore. It's not like I'm going to miss it. Yeah I like some of the teachers and staff but the student body was the most cruel people I ever met.

*Hmm so I hoped you like it. I just happy I don't have to deal with school anymore. Anyways, from pervises and now, please ignore all spelling and grammer mistakes. The author is trying her best. OH! And Please COMMENT OR VOTE. For god sake it doesn't hurt you to comment or anything else. Is that right Jarvia*

*yeah that right so please please please please pretty please with FIr Guys on top will you comment or vote, Mhh thats all I have to say, Bye.*

*Bye Jarvia*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay guys so here another chapter. Thank god I have now school today due to teacher day. So peace out cookies. lol cookies

BYE!!!!!!! ^.^