Going to the studio :)

Hey guys what's up

The sky

oh shut up ronnie, what do you want?

This - holding out silly stirng while the guy's pour baby powder on me-

Great, thank's this is what I really needed.

I'm gonna go now and clean up

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 The sun crawled up on my face and woke me up. I looked around me and saw that I was on top of jacky, who had a sharpie mustache on his face. I started giggling which woke him up.

"Good morning, umm you have something on your face" he said to me

"Funny cause you have an mustache on your face" giggling

"Hmm, I think I know who did this" saying with a thinking face

we both looked at each other then said "Ryan".

I got up and went to my bedroom to get clothes and went to the bathroom and there I saw it. On my face was a dick and words that say Suck Me with an arrow pointing to the dick. I opened the door and screamed while going to the kitchen "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL, WHO DID THIS!!"

They all looked at me with straight faces then burst out laughing while I was standing there pissed

"It was ryan" my sister said between laughs. I was about to dodge him when jacky caught me and pulled me back

"Carlie, let it go love. We will both get him back later." saying while holding on to me.

I was trying get get out of jacky's hold but gave up when he took me up stairs to the bathroom. He set me on the counter and shut the door, locked the door and grabed my wash clothe with my face wash. He ran water over the clothe and put face wash on it then started washing my face.

I stared at his eyes when he was working on my face. "why are you staring at me?"

"Sorry I was looking at your eyes"

"Oh, okay" saying while putting the wash clothe down and gave me a smile.

I smiled back. "Thanks for washing my face and for stoping me from killing ryan"

"Your Welcome" saying. We stared at each other and I started to blushing with a stomach twist in my stomach. He look glanced down at my lips for premission and I nodded a yes. He cupped my face and crushed his lips on mine, moving slow and soft then gliding his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and let him explore with his tongue then moved on to a tongue war. WE broke aprat panting, I had my fingers in his hair and I smiled at him.

"Wow" saying while my lips tingled a bit.

"Wow is right" saying with a smile. "I'll let you take a shower now" unlocking the door and giving me a peak on the lips and walked back down stairs.

I turned on the water and took one fast shower in the history of short showers. I got back down stairs after working on my make up and hair. Jacky handed me a bowl of cereal and pulled me on his lap. I blushed while eating and looked up at my sister. She had an awe face and a smile, I smiled back. " you look beautiful like alway's" jacky whispered in my ear.

"Thank you" Saying to him with an smile. He smiled back and kissed my cheek, which made me blush again.

"What is up with you too, You can't stop smiling after you came back down from taking her away then showering in the downstairs bathroom and she can't stop blushing like crazy. Did I miss something?" said Danny while pointing to us.

"They like each other and it's not hard to tell" Ryan said. When he said that we both blushed

"Yep, they do" ronnie said.

"Awww, You guy's would make such a cute couple" Jayy, Lilyy,and Cassie girling over us.

"I think we need to get to the studio now" I said and everybody agreed.

We all packed into car's and drove to the studio and walked in. We went up in the elevator to get to the third floor. We walked into a room with three guys in the room.

"Hello come on in guy's, I'm Roger, this is Mike your producer and tis is Jess your tour manger. I'm our band manger. Before we start we are gonna need to do paper work." Roger said

Ronnie, Roger helped us with the paper work and after that we started working on our music.

-Hour later-   

"You guy's wanna take a break" Mike our prodcure said.

we all nodded and got coffe and drinks.

"Hey can we go for a walk" Jacky asked

I nodded and we went outside.

"Carlie will you be my......"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

CLIFFHANGER UPDATE SOON BYE :)