The Beginning

Say What!? Ronnie Radke is my Brother in-law

**Chapter2**

*Hello again Carlie here.*

*Hey what about me*

*Oh right and Jacky too*

*Thank you thats more like it*

*Yeah okay well lets get to the story now, Oh a little author's note before you read, Kay read on!*

(A/N: FORBIDDEN RAGE NAME IS MY BAND NAME I CAME UP WITH SO NO, I REPEAT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEALLING MY BAND NAME!!!!!!!! OR I WILL RIP YOUR HEART OUT AND FEED IT TO THE MONSTERS UNDER YOUR BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Someway Somehow, we've fallen out,

caught in between my enemies,

I draw the line at you and me,

Your what I started, Now disregarded,

One day they'll see, it was always me

** ONE DAY THEY'LL SEE,

**IT WAS ALWAYS ME!

**IT WAS ALWAYS ME!

I screamed the last part and took my guitar off, placing it on the stand. "That was great guys I can't wait for the show on friday. So see you all tomorrow at the sametime as usual."

"Of course carlie " Jayy said, putting her bass in her case.

"I can't wait too, Friday is gonna be awesome." Lilyy said with her guitar case in her hand "Well see ya, don't wanna be late for my date with angle. Bye guys" she said and wave goodbye to us.

I looked at Jayy and Tony and they were paking things up. "So any of you guys want to hang out" I asked.

"Sorry Car, but I promise the guys I would come hang out with them at the skate park" Tony said. I nodded at him and then he left.

"Carlie I love ya girly but I have to help my brother with his broken arm, stupid fucker thought it would be cool to jump off the roof and land on the trampaline but instead he landed on the ground." She told me.

I rolled my eyes "Isn't he like twenty or something" I asked.

"Yeah he's twenty and stupid while I am nineteen and every smart to not do stupid things." she said.

I giggled "Okay bye Skulls see ya tomorrow and tell your stupid brother I said hi."

"Ha ha okay will do and bye Coleman" she yelled from her car and drove off.

I walked into my house and went to my room to listen to music and be alone. I was mouthing the words to Good girls Bad guys when I heard vocies from down stairs. I rolled my eyes knowing my parents my brother and my sister talking or arguing about something.

"Carlie, can you come down. Your siter has something to tell us" yelled to me from the stairs.

"Yeah, hold on I'm coming" I call from my room, I jumped up from my bed and raced down the stairs.

"What's going on" I asked walking in the living room.

"Okay everybody I'm getting married" my sister said excitedly.

"To who, may I ask" asking my sister

"You can come in now" she yelled across the house. I turned to the doorway to see a man standing there. I took A good long look at him and felt my eyes pop out of my sockets. OMG it's Ronnie Radke!

"Um cassie do you know who he is" I asked still looking at him. 

"Yes I do" she said, I felt my lips pull into a smile.

I walked to him and stook out my hand "Hi I'm Carlie, and I love your band. I'm sure my sister told you I'm your number one fan." I said hyperly. He gave me a nodd and smiled.

Ronnie introduce himself to my parents and brother. All I could think of is Ronnie Radke is marring my sister.