Wedding Day ;)

RAWRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH YOU STUPID BUTTMONKEY DON'T SCARE ME

You should have seen your face :)

YOUR STUPID RYAN

Well your mean Carlie.

Whatever weirdo I'm gonna get to the story now.

======================================================

(Wedding Day)

A/N: So I worked on this chapter all morning and now that I published it, It didn't publish it all so now I have to redo everything so I'll work on it later when I'm not pissed off as fuck. Okay. Bye guys. 3/30/13

________________________________________________________________

I was laying in bed think of what happened last night. I mean I know my sister, mom and I met up with the other girls and went to the club. I remember meeting Oliver from BMTH but other then that I don't even remember anything. I sat up to find myself in my own bed. where's Jacky, I thought. My door flew open to relieve my sister.

"Ugh, what do you want" I moaned into my pillow.

"To make sure your up. come on its 1 and you have 4 hours to get ready"

"Okay, what happen last night" asking her

"You were drinking to much silly, well you reunited with two friends from your early high school years. You sang at the club, you and I almost kill Jacky and Ronnie because they ended up in jail so we had to bail them out. and then when you came home you passed out. You sure are a party child, never thought you could hold so much alcohol in you and you not even 21."

"Yeah well hanging out people that are older then you, you learn a lot of things." smiling at her. "I'm gonna take a shower and call Jacky" getting up from the bed and getting clothes from the closet.

"Okay, if you call Jacky can you make sure that the guys are up."

"Yeah okay" then went to take a shower. I left my hair to air dry so it can be curly, I was working on my make up when Jacky called.

"Hello"

"Ello sweetheart"

"Hi Jacky what are you up to"

"Laying in bed, Ron is in the shower so I waiting for that. What about you"

"I'm finishing up my make up, did something with my hair then I'm putting on my dress and coming over to see you guys, my sister has enough help here. Plus I missed you"

"I missed you too babe"

I laughed and put my make up away. I took my phone with me to my bedroom and zipped up my dress and putting on shoes. I grabbed my purse, keys, the phone I was still on, and my bouquet. "Okay I'm on my way" I told him.

"Okay see ya soon. I love you"

"I love you too" I said while walking into my sister room and hanging up the phone.

"Aw Carlie you look so beautiful" One of the girls said 

I smiled "Thank you"

"So this boyfriend are you two serious" lacey girl asked