Date Night

No My PIZZA ROLLS

but I want one

No Ryan

please

IF YOU DON"T BACK AWAY FROM MY PIZZA ROLLS, IM GONNA BASH YOUR FACE IN YOUR HEAD FOR STEALLING MY PIZZA ROLLS.

O.o Okay nevermind I'll go make my own

Yeah thats right bitch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacky drove up to a fancey resturant and got out of the car to give the person the keys while helping me out of the car.

"Here my lady" extanding his hand.

"Thank you Jacky" smiling while taking his hand and getting out of the car. He gave me his arm and I took it.

Walking in, it was pretty fancey with crystal chandeliers and alot expensive stuff.

"Yes sir, how can proceed you" the man asked

"Reservation for Vincent" Jacky told the man

He looked and made an ah face "Right this way sir" and following him.

We got to the table and Jacky pulled the chair out for me and helped me push myself in to the table. We were handed our menues and told that our waiter would be with us in a few.

"This is nice" saying while observing the place

"Yes it is, do you now what your getting"

"Oh yeah the chicken alfrado with a house salad what about you?"

"Steak with my choice of sides"

"Good evening I am Aaron and I'll be your waiter tonight, What can I get you to drink?" our waiter asked.

"Red wine please" jacky asked

"Alright sir, Oh my I know who you are, your Christopher Coleman's daughter?" pointing to me "Can I get your autograph"

"Oh um Okay" saying then smiling while he hands me a pen and paper to sign "Here you go"

"Thank you, your father is my ideal, I want to become a movie director after I graduate college"

"Well I'm sure you would make a great director" smiling at him, He left to get our wine

"I didn't exspect that to happen, haha" laughing

"Well you our famous for your father's movie and your mother's modeling, your sister's clothing designs, your brother medical work and ronnie's little sister and my girlfriend" telling me and holding my hand.

"Yeah, Its just strange because everybody knew who is was at school and now the whole world is gonna ask for my autograph. So any resons you brought me here at this fancey place"

"Ah yes actually, Carlie from startling you in your bed to everything up to now I -"

"I love you"

"AWW Jackson I love you too" saying his frist name to make him blush.

He leand over and kissed me "I love you more" smiling at me.

We ordered our food and had dessert then decided to get to the tour bus. We put on our pj's and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacky stop

No i'm gonna keep tickling you love

Hahahaha stop your gonna make me spill my pizza rolls

Okay fine but can I have a pizza roll?

Sure -hand jacky a pizza roll-

Hey how come he got a pizza roll and I had to make my own

Because he wasn't trying to steal them from me like you were doing. Plus I love him so he gets a pizza roll for asking.

Your mean  -Pouts-

I love you Ryan and I love you more jacky

Whatever

I love you too my princess