Telling the Parents

Hola Loves, everybody having a good day. I am cause I went to a theme park with jacky. He's such a sweet boy and has my heart. Anyways to the story

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 Once we got home, I went to find my parents with jacky by my side. I found my mom sitting in a lawnchair and my dad doing laps around the pool.

"Hello sweety and Jacky, what brings you out here." my father asked from the pool.

"We need to talk" telling them with an serious face.

My mom stopped reading her book and my dad came out of the pool and they glanced at each other.

"Okay we're are listening" Mom said

"Okay, I liked jacky for a while now and I found out that he like me too. We just wanted to know if you be alright with us dating" telling them and holding my breath.

"Sir, I would do anything to keep your daughter happy. If it means taking a bullet for her then I'll do it. I won't pressure her into anything she doesn't want to do. I give you my word" jacky said informing my dad. He squeezed my hand to assure me that everything is okay. They glanced at each other and smiled.

"We give you premission to date, but Jacky if you hurt our little girl, I'll do more then break your fingers so you won't be able to play anymore. Okay so we're all good"

"Yes sir and I promise you won't have to sir." Jacky said with a smile and I let out the breath I was holding

"Welcome to the family Jacky" my mom said and hugged him. He hugged her back and we both left with a smile on our face.

"What do you want to do know?" he asked

"Hmm Nightmare before christmas movie" asking him

He noddded "Okay I'll get the popcorn". He went to the kitchen while I went to put the movie on, I was settling on the couch when he sat down with the bowl.

We were half way into the movie when he started playing with my hair. "I can't wait until tour" he whispered.

"Me too" smiling "It's gonna be so much fun and it's only two weeks away"

"Hmm yes it is" saying before kissing my forehead. "Your my sally to my jack skellington"

"Your so cheesy and yes I am" giggling.

We finished the movie and start another until we past out on the couch.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hey so what you guys think, Isn't jacky sweet. :)

Who's sweet?

You are my prince

Balloon fight

OMG -runs while bvb, sws, rest of fir,rest of forbidden rage, asking, charging with water balloons-

 Laughing

Okay got to go, have a water balloon fight to win :)