Bachelorette/ Bachelor Party

I'm just gonna get to the chapter kaykay :)

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

The next day.....

I was laying in bed when Cassie came in the room.

"Hey Hey"

"Hi what's up"

''Nothing the guys are going out for Ronnie's Bachelor party, so I thought I bring the girls over and we go clubbing tonight."

"Um okay, cool"

"So what are you doing?"

"Thinking"

"About what"

"About getting my whole right arm tattooed"

"Okay just don't do it tonight before my wedding"

"Alright"  We continued our girl talk when Jacky came in.

"Ello ladies" and going to the closet to get some clothes out, it was evening and I been sleeping the whole day cause I was tired and not feeling good. So I rested up and feeling much better.

"NO CHEATING JACKY" I said to him from the bed.

"Wouldn't dream of it. Just relax both of you, will be there tomorrow and don't worry I'll make sure Ronnie doesn't cheat"

"Good so where are you guys going?" asking him

"Don't get made but we are going to a strip club"

"Ugh do you have to" pouting

"It's Ronnie choice, I have no choice to go cause I'm the best man."

"Fine but I love you"

"I love you too baby and don't forget that" walking up to me and kisses me hard and long.

Jacky went to the bathroom and got ready, and once he was out I hoped in to wash up. I put on my club clothes, which was ripped skinny jeans and Asking Alexandria shirt on with my good ankle boots and many belts and straighten my hair with my make up on. The guys said their good byes and left my mom, cassie and me to the house.

"So are we meeting the other's at the club."

"Yes we are"

"What club are we going to" asking mom and cassie

"Club Forever" telling me

"Haha sweet I haven't been there in forever the last time I was there is when I met Lilyy and Jayy in my tenth grade year. I even know the owner"

"Wait you were going to club's when you were tenth grade and how did you get there."

"Johnny across the street, you know we dated back then and yes I snuck out of the house"

"You are so lucky your older now cause I would have kicked your butt"

"Yeah I know, so come on let's go."

We all got in the car and drove to Club Forever. We were walking to my sister's friends in front of the door.

"Carlie is that you?" someone asked

I turned to see the owner son Jace.

"Jace oh my it's been forever since I seen you, how are you?" asking him

"I been good, working with the big man. He'll be happy to see you. I hear you making it big in the music world now, I went to your concert and hey we all missed you singing here. It's a good thing it's karaoke tonight. You should sing something tonight please."