The Big News (Last chapter)

JAAAAACCCKKKKYYY STOOOOOPPPP I'M GONNA HAVE TOOO PEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not until you say you love me

BAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA JACKY STOPPPPP ITT HAHAHAHAHA

OKAYYYYYYY OKAY I LOVE YOU MY TICKLE MONSTER

I love you too my Carliebear

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sweet smell of Jacky sent. I in haled and open my eyes to see Jacky's chest, I smiled and felt Jacky arms tighten around me more.

"Hmm morning"

"Morning" giggling and kissing him

"I can get you to this" he said and started tickling

"Hahaha Jacky no"

"Yes, I'll stop if you tell me that you love me" tickling me harder to make me laugh harder. I was kicking and laughing.

"JAAAAACCCCCKKKKYYYYY STTTTTTOOOOOPPPPP I'M GONNA HAVE TO PEEEE!!!!!!"

"No not until you say you love me" smiling and tickling me more.

"BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JACKYYYY STTOOP ITT" I said and we both landed on the floor with a loud thunk and still laughing.

"OOOOKKKKAAAAY OKAY I LOVE YOU MY TICKLE MONSTER!!!!!" I said between laughs

"I love you too my Carliebear" kisses my nose and smiles "I can't wait until you move in with me and to marry you"

"I can't wait to move in with you and marry you too" smiling while giggle. "I'm gonna take a shower now" getting up from the floor and Jacky slapped my butt

"Ahhh, what was that for" getting a pair of skinny's and a Crown The Empire shirt and my undergarments.

"For being so bloody sexy" he said

I threw my head back and laughed again. "your amazing" throwing my clothes on the bed and sit on Jacky stomach and rub his chest. "come shower with me" saying in his ear seductively. With that he lead us to the bathroom where we showered together and other stuff ;). We went down stairs to the kitchen.

''Is everything okay with you two, we heard a loud noise up there" my sister asked eating some fruit.

"Yeah definitely" kissing Jacky, he picked me up and twirled me around.

"Okay what's going on, you two" my mom asked

"Well Jacky and I were thinking..."

"Oh lord here she goes" Cassie said while I glared at her.

"We were think if it alright if I move in with Jacky"

"Okay, but you have something else to tell us." mom said.

"Jacky and I are engage but we plan on waiting until I'm 23" saying to them

"Well this isn't  new but whatever makes you happy, Carlie" my dad said and kissing my forehead then hugging me.

"Well m'lady what do you say"

"Lets start packing"  I said and we started after we ate breakfast.

___________________________________________________________

Well that's it the last chapter. I'll start the next book soon bye :)