First day of tour

WHOOOOOO FINALLY WE GET TO THIS PART, CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ ABOUT MY ADVENTURE :)

Calm your tits down carlie, I told you no monster

SHUT UP TONYYYYYYY, I was tired and Jacky gave it to me

Alright to the story

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

(TWO WEEKS LATER)

"WHOOOO, Its first day of tour and I'm sooooo excited!!" saying while I yell running down the house.

The past two weeks we been recording and stuff for the Ep album, also talking about getting a tour bus and the dates we are touring on but it was finally here.

"Looks like someone ready to go and be a newbie in the music industary" Ronnie joked

"Shut up" jokingly pushing him

"Oh huney, we're so proud of you. Do you have everything you need and you know you can call us anytime. Make sure your brother in law doesn't get himself in trouble and you stay out of trouble" she was babying me "Oh I'm gonna miss you so much" hugging me

"Cassandra stop babying the girl" my dad said and hugging me "I love you princess"

"I love you too Daddy, I'm gonna miss you" said while hugging him.

I started to cry and we all ended up in a group hug.

"Sorry to interupted this hugging fest, but we need to hit the road" tony said

We all bid our goodbyes and got on our tour. It was clear that I had to stay on my tour bus for awhile then when we stop for gas or lunch, I could get on Fir bus.

We ended up in Los Angles venue for our first show. We all agreed to get something to eat.

"I vote for Del Taco" Ronnie shouted

"Ewwww no that is gross"

"No it's not, miss I was raised with better food"

"Hey, you know my food was good, you and the guys stayed at my house for half a month"

"Yeah, well I vote for Del Taco"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! WE ARE GOING TO A RESTURANT!!!" Jacky yelled above your arguement "AND YOU STOP ARGUING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND" pointing at ronnie

"She started it" saying

"No I didn't, you BUTTMONKEY"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO"

"YEA HUH"

"NAH HUH"

"Stupid"

"Your Stupid, stupid"

"Not as stupid as you are"

"Oh if i'm soooo stupid then how did I manage to graduate before anybody at my school, stupid"

He opened his mouth then closed it again.

"What no comeback, thought so"

"HAHAHA Ronnie, you got out smarted by an 18 year-old" Ron said

"Shut up" saying to Ron

Jacky wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed my forehead. "Nice job babe" laughing in my ear.

"Shut up all of you" Ronnie said jokingly.

"Aww are you ganna go cry to my sister because I made a comeback that you couldn't responed to" saying in my baby vioce.

Ronnie laughed "Nah, I'm just glad im marring your sister and not you"

My mouth droped and I looked at him while everybody "oooo'd"

"Sorry would you like some ice for that burn" laughing more. "And at least we know you would BJ jacky good"

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE" saying pissed off. I started walking off and ended up going into a diner. I pulled out my phone and text my sister.

Me: I'm gonna kill your fiance.

Sister: Why?

Me: Cuz he dissed me in front of his bandmates.

Sister: What did he say?

Me: He said that he was glad he's marring you and saying would you like some ice for that burn then said that I'd be good at giving jacky a BJ. :/

Sister: OMG TMI and I'm sorry, there's not much I can do. Please don't kill him and make sure that he doesn't cheat on me.

Me: Yeah okay I will.

Sister: Okay, bye see you in 6 months

Me: Bye

I sent the last text when the guys sat down. Jacky took myside and ronnie infront of me, jacky pulled me close to him were I can smell his fresh mint and rainy sent.

"Our you mad" ronnie asked me but I ignored him and looked down at the menu.

"Come on carlie, I was joking. Please don't be mad, I'm sorry for dissing you and about the blow job joke"

I looked at him and saw he had a puppy dog face, then I looked at jacky who was nodding at me to forgive and forget what happened few minutes ago.

"Fine, I forgive you but your paying for my dessert" saying with with a smile.

"Mkay" saying while looking happy again.

We all ordered food and joked around. When we got back to the venue, everybody got ready for tonight.