Home Sweet Home

God Jacky why did you do that -laughs-

Sorry I didn't mean to do it

Well your weird

Yes but you love me though

Yes I do -Kisses him-

Can I ask you something?

Sure

Will you ------------------?

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

A/N: what do you think Jacky was gonna ask.

So three weeks few by fast now tour was over and we were on our way back home. So we can get a wedding over with.

We pulled up in my drive way and everybody got out.

"Home Sweet Home" I said and threw my hands out.

Jacky came from behind and wrapped his arms around me. I cuddled into him with my back to his chest while he started kissing my neck.

"Being home from being on a six month tour takes forever to adjust to." saying to me

"Hey lovebirds it would be nice if you would help us." Derek said while taking the luggage out of the buses.

We looked at each other and started unpacking the bus.

All of us walked into the house "We're HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled across the home and we all heard running

"RONNIE!!!!!!!!!!" my sister squealed and jumped on Ronnie and kissing him deeply.

"Can I have that when I go on tour without you?" Jacky asking me.

I laughed "Will see, I just might drag you by the collar to the bedroom" telling him. His eyebrow's shot up and then smiled while kissing my cheek.

"Aw look at my baby girl, you two look so amazing together" my mom said and came hugging me.

   "Thanks mom" thanking her. She let go and hugged Jacky since Ronnie was busy with Cassie.

"Jacky you look good my son" she said

"Thank you Cassandra" hugging her

"Daddy!!!!" I said and hugged him tight

"Hello princess how was the rest of the tour" asking me

"It was good" telling me

"CARLIE!!!!!!!" a high pitch screamed

"BRADEN" I said and picked him up and squeezed him to death "How's my little nephew?"

"I'm good, mommy and daddy said you were coming home again."

"Well I did. Is mommy and daddy here?" asking him

"Yes we are" Carter said in front of us.

"Hey guys."

"Hi how was tour?"

"Good" hugging Carter and Tori with Braden in my arms still.

"Who's are them?" Braden asked

"This is Jacky my boyfriend, that Ryan, That's Ron, and over there is Derek and the guy auntie Cassie is with is your soon to be uncle Ronnie" telling Braden

He waved "Hi I'm Braden" he said with a smile

They all smiled and said hi to Braden. I set him down and he went to Jacky and tugged on his pant leg.

Jacky bend down "What's up little guy?" Jacky asked Braden

Braden lend in Jacky ear and whispered something.

"Yes I do, with all my heart. Can I tell you a secret" Jacky asked and Braden nodded his head. Then Jacky and started whispering in Braden ear. They both smiled and pinky promised each other. To be honest it was cute seeing Jacky interacting with Braden.

"I promise I won't tell her" he said in his sweet voice.

__________

Later on we had the rehearsal dinner at the church since the wedding was in three days. We all enjoyed dinner and went home. Jacky stayed with me tonight and lets say we ended up busy like Ronnie and Cassie.

___________________

Next day.....

My eye's opened when the sun hit them. I stretched my body and then Jacky stirred and faced me.

"Good Morning" he said

I smiled "Morning" saying and kissing him. He was on top of me when the door opened.

"Oh My I'm sorry" my mom said and shuting the door.

"Well that was awkward" Jacky said

"Yes mom?" asking her

"I was seeing if you were awake and clearly you are" she said through the door.

"Yeah will get up now will be down in a few, Kay" telling her

"Okay" she said and walked away.

"That was really awkward but at least it wasn't my father then that would be really really awkward just ask Cassie she'll tell you" I said and he laughed. We both got up and took a shower then went down stairs. We were holding hands when walking into the kitchen.

"Go sit down love, I'll make breakfast for you" he said and kissed my hand. I smiled and kissed his cheek then went to sit down by my sister and sister in-law.

"How do you do that, Ronnie won't do that for me'" cassie said with disbelief. and looking at Ronnie

"I know carter won't do that for me either" Tori said while looking at carter.

I laughed "I didn't do anything, I just got a sweet guy who loves to treat me like a lady"

"That's for sure" Jacky said while sitting a bowl in front of me.

"Thank you baby" kissing him

"Your welcome" kissing me back

"Why can't you be sweet like that" Cassie asked Ronnie

"Cause your marrying a bad guy that went to jail but if you want me to sweet things like Jacky then I will for you. Plus it's a British thing for Jacky to be sweet and nice to the one's he loves."

"Lucky ass" tori said to me with a smile and pushing me lightly.

I laughed and started choking on the milk I had in mouth. Once I stopped choking I started laughing again.

"What's funny?" My dad said

"Tori said I was a lucky ass cause Jacky does sweet things for me." telling my dad.

"Is one of the sweet thing he does is please you in bed, your mother told me what happened this morning" telling us and patting Jacky shoulder " It's alright son, get some"

Jacky and I started blushing like crazy and by that time everybody started laughing at us.

"Haha mom walked in on you two" Cassie said.

"I wouldn't be talking cause your the one that dad walked in on while doing it."

"Hey!" she said and hit my arm

"Ow that hurt"

"Its suppose to"

We all goofed off and relaxed for the rest of the day.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Yes

really that great

000000000000000000000000000

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter the wedding is coming soon. just hold on kay.