Say What!? Ronnie Radke is my Brother in-law

Chapter One

                    Hey Guys, Omg it's a unicorn *points and does a happy dance*. Oh sorry I got sidetract curse you ADHD. Anyways, my name is Carlie and im going to tell yoy my stor...

*Carlie get on with the story*

*I am Cassie, just leave me alone so I canthe story*

*No! I'm gonna keep bugging you till you start they story*

*Ronnie make my sister shut up*

*Ronnie walks in*

*Eww not that way, ahh my eyes gross. Get a room*

    Sorry,on with the story, shall we. My name is Carlie Coleman, I'm the youngest child in my family. My family is wealthy rich. My mother is a model, my dad is a hot shot movie dircter, my older brother is a doctor, my older sister is a fashion stylest, my new brother in-law is the singer of FIR (Falling in Reverse). Yeah thats right Ronnie Radke is my brother in-law. Now last, but least is me the seventeen year old emo girl that always gets picked on by bullies. Yep my parents have high expections for me, but all I want to do is make music and be heard once in my life.

It's okay though cause I didn't care until my sister came home to tell the family some major news. I bet you can guess what it was....

*Ryan would you stop pelting me with paper balls, Um Jacky what are you, ron and derek doing with that buck......et. You guys better run because i'm gonna kick your motherfucking monkeys butts*

Excuse me while I change my clothes and kick some mother fuckers butts.

*PLAYS MUSICS AND HERES SCREAMS IN THE BACKROUNDS*

*WE'RE SORRY PLEASE DON'T HURT US*

Okay, sorry about that, if your wondering what I did to them. Well I tied them up to a chair and duck taped their mouths, so they can't talk.

*No she didn't*

*Shut up ron before I hit you again*

*Jeez woman, don't have to be so abusive to me and stop being mean. I like it when your nice*

*Whatever ron, just let me get back to the story*

Okay maybe I didn't duck tape their mouths and tied them up to a chair. So back to the story, wait were was I. Oh fudge nuggets I forgot oh well. Guess I'll see you in the next chapter again.

*BYE* -waves goodbye to you-

*BYE and don't listen to her she's mean*

*Ron I thought I told you to shut up*

*You did but that wasn't me*

*Then who was it*

*It was Derek*

*Oh well, shut up all of you guys*

*NO!!! and we all say bye to everybody*

*Bye* -Ron, Derek, Ryan, and Jacky said-

=======================================================

Hey guys, so what do you think something different huh. Well leave a comment if you think I should continue. Vote if you liked it. Liked if you thought it was funny. Okay, okay well until next time see ya. Bye

Comment, Vote, Like or whatever the hell you want to do.