Book Announcement

Dear Readers,

Hey guys its Jarvia here and I want to make an announcement that I have started writing a vampire story. So for all of you people out there that like reading vampire stories. I would be glad if you could check it out. Its called Shadows of Blood ~Blood Series Book 1~

Description: Sora Maze moved to a small town where nothing is normal. How will she cope with the secrets that everyone around her is hiding? Will she fall in love with the man of her dream? Read to find out ;)

Chapter 1

I opened the car door and stepped out, while looking at our new house. "So what do you think?" My mom asked as I took in every little details of the house. It was a two story house with windows facing the street. The color had a tan color to it as the door was white, as long at the trimming. There was a front porch with a swing and under neath the porch was a garden full of flowers. "It looks great mom." I said giving her a small smile. We started grabbing boxes from the car and bring them inside. It took about five trips to get everything from the car.

"Okay this is the last of it. Why don't you take your boxes to your room and get settled in and I'll take care of down here." My mom said. I nod and made three trips to get my stuff in my room. I looked around my room and saw it was empty besides the bed, dresser, bookself and the boxes I just brought in. My room was a decent size but it seemed small with a small walk in closet, a bathroom the connects to the hall and the two small windows, one that faced the street and one that faced to another window of the house next door.

I sighed, "Well I guess I should start." I muttered to myself as I started putting my long brown hair in a pony tail. After soothing the bumps I bent down and started opening the boxes when I heard a tap on my windows. I walked to them and saw a teenage boy throwing pebbles at my window. I opened the window and looked at the boy with a my eyebrows raised.

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Asher Wu" He winked at me and gave me a cheeky smile. "Sora Maze, nice to meet you too." I said giving a straight face. "So where ya from?" He asked me. "Katy, Texas" I told him as I checked him out. He had sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. He was really buff with broad shoulders. His lips were a perfect red that matched his carmal skin. "Hey Sora. Earth to Sora." He said waving a had at me. "What?" "I know I'm sexy but you don't have to stare at me." He gave me a cheeky smile and winked. "I wasn't staring" I said blushing. "Really? cause I'm sure you were?" He chuckled as he teased me. I rolled my eyes "whatever loser" I said smiling at him. "you know your gonna hurt yourself like that." "Maybe I'll just come over huh" he winked. "Sure I'll meet you at the doo..." I was saying but he ended up crawling through my window and landed with a thunk on the floor. He got on his feet and straighten his shirt as my mom came in the room. "Sora? Is everything alright I heard a.... thunk?" Mom asked as she saw Asher.

"Hello ma'am I'm Asher Wu, I live next door." He said "Mary is everything alright?" A woman voice asked as she came into view. She was short petite with carmal skin and brown hair. "Asher Ryan Wu what are you doing in a girl's room?" She asked giving him the mom glare.

"Mom it's not what you think. We were talking and she asked if I wanted to come over." He said. "So you climbed through the window?" She asked him. "Yes" he answered simply. His mom rolled her eyes and looked at me. "Mary your daughter is beautiful" she said. "Hi welcome to the neighborhood. I'm Shelly Wu but call me Shelly" she gave me a sweet smile and hugged me. I hugged her back and smile. "Well, will leave you two to hang out. We will be down stairs if you need anything." My mom said and we nod back.

"So how old are you?" Asher asked as he flew himself on the bed as i opened the box on the floor that held my books and put them on the bookshelf in order. "Wouldn't you like to know." I chuckled. "Yes I would like to know. That's why I asked you, stupid." He said as I glared at him as he gave me a 4D smiled. "Seventeen" I said as I put the House of Night series on the shelf.

"Cool were the same age" he said.

There was silences as I put things up. I looked at him and saw he was on his phone. "Anything interesting on there?" I asked as I giggled. "Actually yes, some of my friends are throwing a bond fire. Wanna go?" He asked. "Sure, what time?" I asked putting my perfumes on the dresser. "I'll pick you up about 8" he said winking at me as his mom called him down stairs. They left and I finished unpacking my stuff.

By the time I was done. I had all my posters on the wall, clothes in the closet and dresser, make up in the bathroom and other stuff put in its place. It was already six-thirty. "Sora I order Chinese food" "Okay I'm coming" I said getting off my bed and running to the down stairs. I saw that mom did alot of unpacking but only had a few left. " You done unpacking?" I nod as I put food on my plate. "Yep I did." "Shelly and Asher seem nice" Mom said. "Yep, Asher asked me if I wanted to go to some friends bond fire tonight." I said locking the sause off my finger. "Well that's nice of him. You should go, you can meet new people there" Mom said as I nod.

After I was done eating, I took a shower. I dried myself off and put on a cream shirt with dark denim jeans with a light black sweater jacket. I put on bracelets and necklace and then put on minimal amount of make up. I styled my hair to wavy waves. I was putting on my grey converse when the door bell rang. I look at the clock on my night stand and saw it was seven- fifty-five. I grabbed my purse bag and put it over my head and on my shoulder. I ran down stairs and opened the door to see Asher. "Bye mom, I'll be back later!!" I said stepping out and shutting the door.