Trouble, Me pfft No!

Hey guys carlie here, I really don't have much to saw so I'm just gonna get to the story.

==========================================================================

" I said No, Danny. God what do I have to do to tell you no, I don't want to to sing right now" saying to danny, because he was bugging me to sing with him in the car.

"Aww come on carlie you know you want too" giving me a pouty face.

"Danny, mate she doesn't have to sing with you" ben said

"Shut up you fucker" Danny joked with ben

"Love you to danny" ben said and gave him a cheeky smile.

 They would be so cute, if they dated. My sister parked the car and we all got out to get to the door. Ronnie was leaning on the railing of the porch fence.

"What's up brather from another mather" I said. Everybody looked at me and started to laugh.

"nothing much kiddo" saying between his laughs. He winked/smiled at me then gave my sister a hello kiss.

Ben, Danny and I were making gaging noise. "Eww I'm scarred for life now, thank you very much"

My sister laughed and walked throw the door with the rest of us following behind her.

We walked to the kitchen, where everybody else was at. I sat down next to Jacky at the counter and grabed an apple. 

"Well look's who here, it's Trouble" My mom said while stiring something a bowl

I pointed at myself "Trouble, Me pfft No!"

"Then why did I sent your sister to pick you up from school." she asked

"Cause I don't need to be there anymore. Look what I got." showing them the diploma "What are you making" I asked her.

"A cake and great, now we get to hang it up on the wall with the rest of them" said while pouring the batter in the pan.

"Congrates Carlie" Jacky said to me with a smile.

I felt my heart skipped a beat when I saw that smile, I smiled back "Thanks Jacky" saying while I kissed his cheek and slide off the stool to put my stuff in my room.

I was on the stair case when I heard "Oooo". I chuckled at myself and blushed a little. I entered my room and throw my stuff on the floor, I ploped on my bed. I felt a sick twist in my stomach when I thought about kissing jacky's cheek. Did I really like Jacky, I mean what's not to like. He has beautiful eyes and his hair is so tamed, he very talented, his smile made my heart melt, and his peronallity was great.

"Great, I'm falling for my brother in-law's guitarist. I am Trouble" I mummbled to myself and fell asleep.    

===================================================================

Hey guy's what do you guy's think?

Carlie ryan took my gummy bear!!!

Did not, he took my pancakes this morning!!!

Shut up both of you, I swear all of you act like little children. Got to go, have problems to fix. Bye!!!!

================================================

Hey author here, sorry for the long wait. I really haven't been feeling like I want to write and I promise I'll pick back on it. Hopefully I'll get a laptop for my Birthday, then I can write all I want.

Ps Birthday is March 12. CAN'T WAIT TO BE 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comment, like, vote or whatever the hell you want to do.

BYE!!!!!!!