37: A wish to be granted

After three weeks...

March, 1992|Malibu, California

The alarm clock buzzed continuously, waking me up from my dream of bliss and paradise. I stretched out my hand over the dresser shutting the alarm clock off. I opened my eyes a little bit to see the gorgeous rockstar sleeping next to me. My mind keeps on telling me to go back to sleep but the sudden dizziness made me get off Axl's embrace. Stumbling into the bathroom, I leaned over the sink, turning on the faucet and I began throwing up. I don't think this was something normal at all, it started happening to me about a week ago.

Damn, it fucking hurts. I washed off my face and saw myself at the mirror. Am I knocked up?

***

I really don't have the gut to tell Axl what was going on with me. Since Izzy and Slash were here today, I stayed into our room while Axl and the guys were jamming at the lounge room. Whenever he checks me out, I pretend to be asleep.

I wasn't sure about this, but I grabbed my leather bag that I use to bring at work, searching for the pregnancy test that Briona, my co-worker gave me and I never thought that I would have to use this thing someday. My hands trembled as I stare at the pink box in my hand that has white, cursive fonts. I shook my head and went to the bathroom to take the test. Once I'm done, I closed my eyes as I waited for the result.

After three minutes, I inhaled deeply and glared at the test. My eyes widened when I saw the two lines on the small screen, showing that it's FUCKING POSITIVE.

I felt a mixture of hapiness and anxiety. But how am I gonna tell it to Axl? How would he react towards this?I'm about to marry that rockstar but I can't even tell him that he got me knocked up!

"Crystal? You there honey?" I could here Slash's muffled voice and his footsteps as he reach the bathroom door.

In one swift motion, I opened the door and met Slash's surprised face.

"Axl sent me to-" he got interrupted when I pulled him into the bathroom with me.

"Shh..." I said as I close the door.

"Hey, what are you doing?" he asked awkwardly, giving me a puzzled look.

"Tone down your voice" I hissed again. "I need help"

He shrugged. "Okay, what is it?"

I showed him the test. He stared at it for seconds, "I... I really don't know how to use that thing"

Ugh, dumbass!

I threw the test on the trash bin underneath the sink and turned back at him. "Slash it's fucking used and it's positive"

"Oh..." he nodded. Then, he thought for a while, "What! You're-"

I stepped towards him, clamping my palm over his mouth. "Keep it down"

I put my hand down, scowling at him. "Now… speak softly"

He glared down at me, "You should tell him right now"

"I… I can't… I don't have the gut. I'm afraid that he might not accept it"

He chuckled softly, ruffling my hair with his hand. "Why do you have to think that way? He's about to marry you of course he would accept that"

"You think so?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes" he nodded with a smile. "… and he would be very happy. So, let's go and tell him"

"No!"

"Yes!" he walked out of the bathroom and I followed him.

My steps grew heavier as we reach the lounge room. Axl was on the sofa beside Izzy, who was busy with his guitar.

"Yo Ax, come over here" Slash gestured him. I hid behind the dark guitarist, burying my face in his back as my fiance walks towards us with a blank expression.

"What?" he arched an eyebrow and I felt even more nervous when he noticed me.

"Uhm, this girl has something to tell you"

Axl smirked, pulling me off Slash. He held me by the shoulders and it felt like I'm about to met under his gaze.  "What is it?"

"Nothing" I blushed even more as he lean closer to my face.

"Crystal just tell him!" Slash yelled. Izzy glared at us from his guitar curiously.

Axl chuckled as if he's enjoying my situation. I turned away from him as tears began stinging my eyes. I've been always like this whenever I feel extremely nervous and it really sucks. I'm so fucking immature!

"Crystal, what the hell is going on with you?" he held me by the waist as he stood behind me.

"I think I should leave that to you" Slash said as he walk away, joining Izzy on the sofa.

"Axl… I'm…" my voice trailed off as I sob continuously.

"Let's go somewhere" he led my to the dining where we can be all alone. We sat by the table and he swiped my hair off my face.

"Stop crying. I hate it" he hugged me from the side, resting his chin over my shoulder.

"If I'll tell you I'm pregnant, what would you say?" my voice trembled.

There was silence, a minute of silence that scared me even more.

"Is that what really bothers you?" he said into my ear.

"No, I just can't imagine your reaction and-"

"So you don't trust me?" he interrupted me.

"Of course I trust you" I wiped off my tears.

"You know what?" he smirked again. "I've always wished to have a family"

He got off me and continued speaking,  "That's why I hurted Erin. I'm disappointed, she wasn't able to bear me a child. People called me a 'rockstar' and they always thought that I can never be a family man"

I glared at him and realized that he's hurted, thinking that I was just like those people. "Oh my God, I'm sorry"

"You're about to make my wish come true. Are you one of those who judge me?" he gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Axl no" I held his hand over the table, intertwining my figers with his. "Please forgive me I was just nervous. I'm so immature, I'm sorry!"

"It's alright. I understand, I'm the happiest person on earth right now. I have one thing to tell you" the gorgeous rockstar who used to be savage became so calm and dramatic.

"What is it?" I said as I stare at the precious diamond ring on my finger.

"Grow up" he suddenly laughed. "Don't panic"

I was forced to smile. "Yeah I know!"

"You're such a kid. How are you going to be a mother?" he kissed me on the cheek.

"So you don't trust me?" I mocked him.

"No" he said jokingly.

"Hmp!" I rolled my eyes.

"You should have told me earlier. You don't know how happy am I right now" he squeezed my hand that was in his.

"I wonder if it's a girl or a boy" I smiled down on the table, imagining myself as a parent. From a silly fangirl, to a supermodel and now, to a mother.

I should also tell my Mom that she's about to have a grandchild and tell her that I'm getting married.

"If it's a girl, she would be as beautiful and smart as you" he said without breaking his stare at me. "If it's a boy, he'll be attractive and talented like his father"

I chuckled. This rockstar is really admiring himself too much.

A/N:

Crystal's pregnant! Oh my gosh!

We only got two or three more chapters and an epilogue before this story ends. But if any of you sends me some suggestions, I can expand the story. So how is it guys? The gorgeous rockstar is about to be a father!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE