27: I still love you baby

After closing my eyes for a few minutes, I decided to gaze upon the stranger who embraces me right now. My emotions became even heavier when I saw his gorgeous face that was completely expressionless. I never wanted to get off his arms, I missed him and I want him back. That's the truth...

"Axl... " I sobbed and he wiped off my tears with his thumb.

"You're a bad girl" his lips made some kind of half smile. "You hurted Stephanie"

"That's because... " my voice trailed off, I layed my head on his chest and pressed myself harder against his body.

"I still love you baby" his voice was soft and those words made me realize that I can never escape my feelings for him.

"I-"

"Axl! Get off my girlfriend!"

Realizing whose voice is that, I quickly pulled away from Axl and we both turned around to see Sebastian walking towards us. Behind him are Rachel and Snake.

"She needs me"

My knees trembled when I heard those words from Axl.

"Really?" Sebastian sneered. "Well take this!"

Sebastian took a quick step towards Axl with the intent of hitting his face with his fist of anger but Rachel and Snake stood in between them to intervene.

"Bas, calm down!" Rachel pushed him away.

"Ax, that girl has just recovered from all of the hell you did to her! So you don't have the fucking right to touch her!" Sebastian growled, not breaking his scornful stare at Axl.

"How does it concern you anyways?" Axl smiled sarcastically. "I got her first, remember?"

"Dude take it easy" Snake held on to Sebastian's shoulder when he saw the flaring anger in his friend's eyes. His fists were trembling.

"Are you just gonna stand there Bas? Why don't you hit me again?" Axl tried to piss him off even more.

"Axl, stop it!" I yelled at him and ran to Sebastian to calm him down.

"Sebastian let's go home please" I layed my hands on his shoulders. He glared down at me then back to Axl.

"Forgive me for this Ax, but you must stay away from her" he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the limousine. I took a last glance at the window and saw that Axl was gone.

It hurts a lot, I still love him, that's why I hurted Stephanie and got myself in a very shameful situation infront of my friends, Axl, Sebastian and his bandmates. Right now I realized that he still loves me. But just like every people, he has imperfections. He was violent when he's drunk or under the influence of drugs, that imperfection causes a big impact to our relationship. I don't know what's going to happen next but I have to continue the things I've started with Sebastian who ruined his friendship with Axl to defend me. I'm confused...

'I still love you baby'

Those words, the shameful happening at the bar and Sebastian's arguement with Axl kept on repeating in my crowded mind. I remained silent, Sebastian was on the other side of the limousine, he was staring down the floor while clutching his head with his hand. The rest of the members were also quiet.

***

They dropped me off at my apartment. I was about to step out of the limousine when Sebastian finally talked to me.

"Crystal, I'm sorry. Those things will not happen if I didn't brought you there"

I let out a heavy sigh, "No, it's okay Seb. You're just trying to help me get over him but it's just... you've done a wrong move"

We both stepped out of the car and stood infront of the gate of my apartment.

"Yeah, that's really a wrong move" he held my hand and stared into my eyes. The wind blew his long hair and the moonlight made his skin slightly glow in the dark.

"I just want you to forget about everything. Good night Sebastian" I held on to the sides of his face and pulled him into a kiss before heading into the gate.

A/N:

She's confused? What do think? Will Crystal follow her feelings for Axl? Or she'll stay with Sebastian?

Unfortunately, I canceled my G N' R series to focuse on this story. But you can ask me or send me a message about my upcoming My Chemical Romance and Slipknot fanfic.

READ, COMMENT, VOTE