32: A place of comfort

****Crystal's P.O.V.****

"Ms. Watson, are you listening to me" the photographer's voice raised up a little bit, making me nervous.

I've been absent-minded eversince the photoshoot started and this British photographer who was standing a meter away from me is running out of patience. God, if he only knows... I'm not in good mood, my thoughts were taking me away from reality all the time.

"I'm really sorry" I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate. I should not let my personal problems ruin my career.

He shook his head, "Now, tilt your head a little bit"

As I tilt my head, dizziness came in, my knees lost their strength and I collapsed, feeling the weight of my body land on the floor with a thud. Since I am still conscious, I could hear a chorus of gaps and footsteps rushing near me.

"Crystal, are you alright?"

"Of course she's not, you idiot!"

"Quick! We need some paramedics here!"

"Leave it to me, people"

Someone picked me up bridal style. I opened my eyes and saw a guy's figure but everything's blurred.

Damn, what the fuck is happening to me?

That's all I can remember till everything went black out.

***

The next thing I heard is a beeping sound of a heart monitor.

Ugh, fuck. I'm in a hospital!

"What happened to her?" a lady said while sobbing continously.

"Calm down, Ma'am she'll be okay soon. She just needs enough rest" a man replied, before leaving the room. Assuming, he's a doctor.

"God damn it" I grumbled as I sat up on the bed. A red-headed lady in a cream trench coat was standing by the door. Her wavy hair is pulled with a french braid that ended at the mid part of her back. When I realized who is it, hope came back and the heavy pain in my chest faded away. After a couple of months, tears of joy streamed down my face.

"Mom?" I called out and she immediately turned to me with a smile on her face.

She ran towards the bedside and pulled me into a hug. "My darling. You worried me!"

"I thought we'll never meet again" I sobbed.

She glared at me and wiped off my tears. "Crystal, what happened?"

"Mom, you'll never imagine what kind of hell I've gone through. My breakup with Axl deeply affected me. I couldn't have enough sleep and I even skip meals when I get totally bummed out. Especially when I was no longer able to contact you..." my voice trailed off. Seeing the pain and anxiety in her eyes made me regret even more. She kissed the top of my head and sat beside me.

"I'm so sorry honey. I thought you prefer to do things on your own things that's why I just decided to set you free. Forgive me it's my fault, I never know that things got totally miserable in between you and Axl-"

"No mom" I interrupted. "It's not your fault. I should have told you everything so that you've helped me from the very start"

"You're a very brave girl. I love you sweetie" she said softly. "Unfortunately, Adam is not able to come over here right now"

"Why what's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He's a little busy on his studies and he haven't known that I'm here with you" my mother replied.

"Once I've got out of here. I'd love to go to L.A. with you mom"

"Yes, you should come with me my darling. You're really tired and weary that's why you passed out"

"Guess, I need you're care" I smiled, making her laugh a bit.

***

The very next day, I've recovered and I finally got out of the hospital. Since I wasn't allowed to go to work temporarily, I visited my home at L.A. Together with my mother. It was the best thing I could ever imagine.

"Adam!" I yelled in joy when I met him at the living room.

"Crystal" he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Damn! I missed my big brother!"

He glared at me and rolled his eyes jokingly. "I thought that you already forgot about

us"

It felt like my heart is shattered into millions of pieces. If they only know...

"Adam, your sister has just got out from the hospital" my mother said.

"Why what happened?" he gave me a worried look.

"Uhm, I've gone through a terrible depression and I passed out during my photoshoot" I smiled a little bit. "But I'm okay now"

"Depression? Is it about Axl?-"

"Shh... " Mom interrupted. "Please Crystal doesn't want to hear anything about it"

"No it's okay big bro. We're all together, that's what matters"

***

Unfortunately, I've only stayed in L.A. with Mom and Adam for a week. I went back to my apartment at Beverly Hills and continued my career. Olivia, my housemaid quitted her job because she would have to go to South America for the funeral of her mother who just passed away. I handed her some cash which she tried to refuse. And when she left, I barely go home after work, hanging out with Briona or with my other co-workers because I'm really afraid to be alone.

Today, is my rest day. It was raining hard and I was walking down the streets under a red umbrella. The water splashed with each of my steps. I stopped by a book store since I've already read my books at home for a couple of times. Keeping my umbrella on a rack beside the entrance, I went inside and started checking out the latest published books. But my gaze went on the Rolling Stones magazines and Guns N' Roses were at the cover. The memories made another cut in my chest. It really hurts. I was about to reach out for the magazine when someone held the top of my hand, making me whip my head at the stranger's direction.

"You never want to read that, don't you?" Axl made me totally dumbfounded for seconds.

I pulled my hand and stepped away in surprise. Is this real? He's really infront of me?

A/N:

OMG! Axl!!!!! I'm melting!!!! I wonder what's Crystal's reaction! Sorry guys if I haven't updated for a long time! Guys, don't you think this is exciting? The couple are getting back together!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE