The first room held a large chair that was connected to multiple wires and other devices. On the walls there were viles of medicines that hung on shelves. Meanwhile the second room had computers and wires all over the place. It looked like some sort of laboratory but, then again I've never been inside of a laboratory.

"Now then if your done asking questions I need you to sit down on this chair." Doctor Codwell demanded as he pointed towards the chair that was covered with multiple wires. I gingerly scooped up a handful of wires before I took a seat into the chair. The doctor raced around me as he turned on a variety of machines- causing an ecstasy of echoes to evade the atmosphere as the machines booted on. Finally Doctor Codwell turned back to me- but the man was not finnished with his work.

The doctor began to attack wires to my body before he placed a helmet like device on my head. "Alright Max, please remain calm and whatever you do- keep still..." Those were the last words I heard from my new therapist until darkness started to overwhelm me.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'd blink open my eyes to find myself no longer sitting at the therapists office. Instead I was back at Skymedia. Adam and Barney raced behind me as I lounged in my chair drifing off at my computer screen which beheld a picture of all of the original Mario characters. As I continued to gaze at my computer screen I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by a loud screech behind me- "Max we're recording a Do Not Laugh, get on my Land Server!"

Of course- my job couldn't wait for me- not for even one single second. I bellowed a soft sigh before I joined Adam's Land Server and to my surprise I was the last person to join it. There on it stood Adam, Jin- and our friend Ross. Ross went to highschool with us- hell he is even my crush- he's the guy that I'm doing this for- but, he doesn't remeber even enough to call me a friend and that's probably for the best.

As I continued to contemplate my life, Adam started to begin his intro, "Hey guys Sky here and Welcome to another Do Not Laugh today I'm joined by- OH NO- OH NO ITS ROSSS!"

"AAAAH!" Ross screeched as he flailed his character's arms around before jumping off the map. I chuckled quietly in the background as I began to type in chat, the clicking of my keyboard echoed through the quiet room that I sat it.

"I'm also joined by JIN THE BOP and MAD MAX!"  I knew this was coming- after all it happened only every day. I quickly hit the enter key of my keyboard and Adam's character died along with 2 messages popping up in chat.

--------------------
Mithzan killed SkythekidRS
SkythekidRS fell out of the world
-------------------

"Ok Max, you don't have to be a Sad Max. In fact you can even stop wearing Plaid Max if that's what you want?"

"ADAM THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENCE- I WOULD BE LAUGHING BUT ITS GETTING OLD BY NOW!" I yelled into my microphone making Tim and a few other editors who were near me jump. I timidly brushed my ginger hair out of my eyes as I swapped them a look of a quick apology before looking back at my screen.

"Fine-fine, anyways guys the concept is simple-" As the video continued I couldn't help but find myself looking at across the entire time. He was laughing at a majority of my jokes and he didn't laugh when Adam did the Mad Max thing- maybe he's on my side?

As soon as the video ended I leaned back in my computer chair and grazed my hands against my ginger locks. Everyone else had gone out to eat lunch and I was the only one in the offices, leaving me to wonder what to do for the next 30 minutes. My arms felt lacerated from a long days work but I ignored it as I slowly stood up out of my chair. I stretched my arm over my head before I started to dive down the hallway however as soon as I started to walk in that direction a hand grabbed ahold of my V-neck before pulling me into an empty office.

I quickly looked up to find Adam standing before me as he slammed the door shut. The older Male narrowed his eyes at me before he looked down at my sleeves, "What are you wearing?"

"I- a shirt?"

"Roll up your sleeves, Max." Adam growled as feiry rushed through his eyes; I let out a gulp as I slowly backed myself into a corner. "Max..."

I breathed out a sigh before I rolled up my sleeves, showing the cuts that had bore through my skin. Every cut resembled a painful memory- a painful promise- or even a tear that I had shed every night. My gaze traveled towards Adam whose face was now flushing a dark red out of anger. Tears filled my field of vision as I looked down at the ground, "You just couldn't do it- could you- this should teach you a lesson!" Adam snarled as he lunged towards me before pinning me against the wall, the older male moved both of my arms above ny head before narrowing his eyes, "I hope this hurts like hell, Max!"

As soon as the older Male spoke a scorching pain roared through my arms as Adam pressed down on my cuts. I winced in horror as Adam continued to irritate my cuts.

Darkness evaded my vision before light enwrapped me like an Angel's wing. I glanced up to find Dr. Codwell looking at me with an aghast expression lingering on his face, "You- I-" The man coughed before focusing his gaze on me, "I think we had enough for today, how about we speak of this next week?"