I told my PA to cancel all the meetings for 2 days and went to our home. There stood my queen with an angry expression on her face. I hugged her smiling brightly and kissed her cheek.

"What happened with your smiling face?"

"Don't act like you don't know it. Come we have to go shopping "

"Mom you can buy anything you want for me. It will accept without thinking it twice"

"I know you won't, but I want you to come with me"

"Okay mom lets go"

We both went to our personal designer's shop and selected my engagement dress, nearly half an hour later due to my mom's continuous rejection. My mom has a happy smile on her face, this is the reason I am doing all these marriage things. Only for my mom.

The day I slept in our home itself as we have to go for our so-called engagement. I can't sleep as my thoughts drifted to her. How would be she now? Can I start my life with her? What I am going to do to get her out of my life? With these thoughts, I drifted to sleep.

My mom woke me to hand me a cup of coffee. She has magic in her hands. I went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours and had my breakfast. Later my mom is busy making arrangements and dad had gone out for some work. Later in the evening, I got ready for my dress which my mom choose.

I get down to see my mom talking with my dad with her face glowing with contentment

I get down to see my mom talking with my dad with her face glowing with contentment. Seeing me my mom and dad comes to me and hugged me with tears of happiness in her eyes. I too smiled with her lightly.

We three get into my dad's Audi car and went towards her house. It's a huge mansion with beautiful plants and trees around it. We were greeted by her parents with a smile, but they are not a look parents have for their child.

Back to them stood a girl maybe of my age and a man along with her side, maybe her husband. But she's not beautiful as Janvi.

Why did I compare her with another girl?

There are not many people here as I insisted that it should be a confidential engagement. My mom started talking with her mom, sister and dad with hers and the other man. I am sitting doing nothing. Later my mom said,

"Shall we begin the engagement"

"Yes. Avni bring Janvi down"

Her sister nodded and went out of the hallway. A few minutes later, I can sense something different in me. I don't know what's it. Her father escorted us to the back of their building, it's beautifully decorated with flowers. Ohh my engagement decorations!!!

 Ohh my engagement decorations!!!