𝖎𝖎 | 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢: 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔴𝔬

ابدأ من البداية

"Woo! That's a wrap!" Kian shouted.

"That's track number five?" Javier asked, and Nathan nodded. "Two more songs, and then the EP drops."

"And then we on the road, baby." Kian smiled. His phone rang seconds after. "Hello, ass eater."

Drew sucked his teeth and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Did you guys record the fifth song as I asked you to do?"

"We did," he answered, "It's pretty good."

"Cool, send it to Corey. Don't forget about the meeting tomorrow at the studio." Drew reminded them.

"We know, Drew. It isn't like you've said it a thousand times already." Kian sucked his teeth. "We aren't little kids, Andrew."

"You sure about that?" He responded. "Just get there early so I don't have to start escorting you guys like a damn soccer mom." He huffed before he hung up.

Kian chortled and spun around in the chair. "He's in a mood."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So comethru is already the first single. Which song would be best as another single?" Elizabeth asked.

Elizabeth was commonly known as Beth, but Nathan called her Ellie.

She was the band's publicist and quite close to them, considering she was only one year older than them.

"It needs to be a summer bop." Drew scratched his jaw.

The boys looked at each other and bit their tongues, trying not to laugh.

"I know this dude did not just say bop," Nathan mumbled.

"When old people try to be young," Javier joked.

Beth listened to the boys and shook her head with a small smile. "Fucking idiots."

"Usually, summer songs are upbeat and catchy," Drew stated.

"What about desire?" Zaire suggested.

"Desire is too sad." Beth chimed in. "Nobody wants to be sad for the summer."

"Yeah, dude, you can't have a hot girl summer if you're depressed. Right, Ellie? How's your hot girl summer going?" Nathan teased, and the boys snickered with each other.

"Shut up, Nate." Beth flicked his forehead. "This is serious."

"Summer is nearly over, dude. Why should it matter if we put out a summer song?" Kian questioned.

"Because summer songs get the most radio play. You all remember how 'In My Feelings' destroyed the radio?" All four of the boys nodded. "We're trying to make that happen for you."

"We aren't that popular. Unless we heavily promote the song, the probability of one of our songs becoming a summer hit is slim to none." Javier said.

"In this business, you won't get anywhere if you don't try." Drew sighed. "Which is why we start early. We start making hits early in your career, so you guys would've already made a name for yourselves by your second year."

"What about Paradise?" Javier suggested. "It's upbeat and very catchy. It's the ideal summer song."

"It could work." Drew nodded. "Excuse us," Drew said before he and Beth walked toward the exit. "Make sure to announce the EP and the release date."

In the meantime, the boys decided to go live on the band's Instagram account and announce the EP like they were told to.

"What's poppin?" Zaire greeted the fans.