I do

IRENE 👰

"This is it" Wendy said while drinking some wine in the couch looking at Irene getting ready for her wedding.

Irene smiled "I know! I'm so excited.... few more hours. Lisa is really mine"

"She's been yours since that explosion Irene"

"I know that Dahyun, I mean you know getting married to the person you love the most? Gosh it's a dream come true"

Irene's make up artist smile along with Dahyun and Wendy, you really can feel the excitement in Irene's voice.

"We better leave Irene, We just came here to see you, Jennie is calling that we need to prepare as well." Dahyub said 

Irene gave them a very cute smile, she's really in very good mood. "Okay, I'll see you later guys!"

Wendy gave Irene a quick hug samw as Dahyun before they left. They are really happy for Irene, and even though messy things happened on their way Wendy feels a little bit sad that Joy is not there to witness Irene's special day. She probably stab them in the back by helping Seulgi but she's been a good friend too.

When Wendy and Dahyun left, Jaehyun is about to enter Irene's room, they gave him respect before totally left.

"You excited honey?" Jaehyun asked her daughter.

"Very dad, I can't even know how to explain how happy am I"

Jaehyun smiled, He can see in Irene's eyes that sheis really happy. The happiness that Jaehyun knows that only Lisa can gave her daughter. "I hope you're here Margaret, our daughter is about to start her own family"

Jaehyun asked Irene's make uo artist to leave first, he sit beside Irene and hold her hand.

"I am very happy my dear, for sure your mom up there is happy too, I bet she's here with us in your special day or probably she's beside us looking at you" Jaehyun said, he's trying not to cry talking about her wife and the fact the her little princess is not a princess anymore.

Irene looked at his father before giving him a hug. "She is with us dad, she never left. She's in your heart, maybe hugging the both of us right now and smiling or teasing you for getting emotional"

Irene and Jaehyun laughed. "You're right" Jaehyun stood up and looked at her daughter.

"You're very beautiful Joohyun, you really look like your mom and I just want you to know that I'm very happy for you"

"Thank you so much dad, I couldn't be here without you. I can't thank you enough for being by my side since I was born, giving me everything I want."

Jaehyun hugged Irene again.

"I will always be here for you no matter what, I'm excited to meet my grandchildren you better gave me 2 to 3 okay?"

"Four dad, Lisa want us yo have 4. So better watch out okay? You're going to look after them when Lisa and I want to travel just the both of us"

Jaehyun thumbs up "No problem, I'll teach them to play golf with me all the time"

Irene and Jaehyun talk a little bit more before Jaehyun left Irene to continue her make up.