Different

BAE's Hotel
SATURDAY 8 AM

"Why are you rushing your wedding Irene?
You want to get married this year?" Jae Hyun asked when Irene told her about her plan

"You heard it right dad"

Jae Hyun sigha he just arrived then Irene called her to talk about some STUFF so this is the stuff her daughter is talking about.

"Did Lisa know this? Where is she? I missed her and I want to hug her for getting the land. I told you, she'll get it right? I told you" He proudly said.

"She doesn't know yet, I haven't told her. I just decide it on my own while taking a bath, she's with Chaeyoung right now they went for a jog, she'll join us for breakfast don't worry"

Jae Hyun sighs "Tell me why did you decide to rush your own wedding?"

"Who said I'm going to rush it? I'll make sure it's perfect, it's my wedding dad"

"The reason Irene? Tell me the reason"

Irene hands up showing she defeat by her own father  "Okay, that Jisoo is everywhere. I don't know what's she's thinking. But I know she wants Lisa back, and I won't let that happen"

"Are you still threaten that she'll take Lisa away from you? Irene, you've been with Lisa for 6 years. She loves you, you see she even gave us the land your mom really wants, then she name after her, for what Irene? For YOU" Jaehyun emphasize the word YOU to Irene.

Irene pouted.. "I know she loves me, but I need to secure her dad. She's mine, all mine. If Jisoo get Lisa back, then I'll be the one who will sit in Unnie Shin-Hye's office."

"As if you'll let that" Jae Hyun's smirked at her daughter. "I know you honey, before Jisoo do something you already did something. Remember when she's almost knew where Lisa is? What did you do? You gave huge amount to that investigator of her"

"I did not, it was Kwangsoo who gave the money."

Jae Hyun, laughed. "Okay, I'm sorry, it was Kwangsoo. I won't let Jisoo take Lisa away from you don't worry about that. Lisa is my daughter too. No one can take Lisa away from us"

Irene nod "no one dad, no one"

PARK

"Are you going to join us over breakfast Chae?"

"No, Lis. Joy and I will have breakfast"

"So are you a thing now?" Lisa asked teasingly

"Still a no, but she asked me last night for a breakfast so I said Yes." Chae smiled

"Okay okay, if she hurt you, I'll bring her to hell I'll make sure of that" Lisa hugged Chaeyoung tightly, she really love her chipmunk.

"You sounded like Irene just now" then they both laughed together.

Chaeyoung and Lisa is now sitting in the bench, resting for a while and waiting for Joy cause she'll fetch Chae. A familiar dog approach Lisa and she play with Lisa's shoes, the dog barks at Lisa like asking Lisa to carry him.

"What a cute dog, is he lost? and he likes you Lis."

Lisa bit her lip... "This can't be.. Dalgom right?" Lisa said to herself, but Lisa eventually smiled and carry the dog, then he licked Lisa and he is like hugging her, he is very happy that Lisa is carrying him.

"Oh God, he likes you so much Lis." Chaeyoung said surprised

"His name is Dalgom" Lisa said while touching the dog.