Margaret

It's been a week since the dinner happened.

Lisa missing Irene so much, she asked Chaeyoung to make two standee of Irene, Chaeyoung almost die laughing hearing Lisa but she did it anyway, Lisa gave her a very beautiful photo of Irene.

Then after Chaeyoung's work she brought it to Lisa's place. The other one she put it in her room the other is in living room.

Everyone who sight the standee always got startled, they thought Irene is really there. Lisa asked Chaeyoung not to tell Irene about her crazy idea..

But it's really funny as hell. So one time Lisa is having breakfast in the living room watching TV then the standee is very near her, Chaeyoung video it and send it to Irene telling her don't tell Lisa you know.

Irene blushed knowing what Lisa did, but she laughed so hard after. She can't believe Lisa did that.

Also the deadline for Manhattan project is on Monday Lisa worked extra hard on it, making sure that there's no laps in her proposal. She works on that and cleaning office mess. She found out that some investors is trying to do illegal things in the office, she can't let that happen, Lisa fired almost 20 employees in a week already.

From time to time also Chaeyoung and Lisa will have dinner in some fancy restaurants that Chaeyoung has been talking about, of course they always invite Jennie same with Jennie to them, they're inseparable since Lisa came to Korea, sometimes Joy and Dahyun joined and Wendy, a few days ago arrived in Korea and called Lisa first to have dinner with her cause she missed Lisa the most. Really Lisa is the baby of the group.

SATURDAY

11:AM

Chaeyoung barge in Lisa's room "OMG, 11am and you're still asleep? Lisa, Lisa, Lisa." Chaeyoung tried to wake up Lisa then she heard a voice..

"Morning, Chae." It was Irene she's in the Ipad doing work in the screen she's watching Lisa sleep at the same time, it's their routine, watching each other sleep..

"Oh gosh Unnie, you scared me, how long have you been video calling?"

"12 hours? Or 14. I don't know actually" Irene laughed.

"Good thing the Ipad is not yet exploding" Chaeyoung laughed. "I'm going to invite Lisa to the park later, I also invite Jennie but she's said Seulgi and her friends invited her few days ago. I want to eat lunch as well, but she's still sleeping. I think Korea's atmosphere is draining her energy. It's very unusual that she still asleep this late"

"You're right, I'm worrying about her weekend medicine too. She's not taking it on time, but my heart doesn't want to wake her up. She's really tired, proposal, company duties. I want her to rest"

"Then Lisa, speak....."

"Good morning, baby. I'm okay, don't worry and good morning Chaeyoung"

Irene smiled when she saw Lisa yawning, God her baby is so cute.

After Lisa woke up, she freshen up and eat her lunch with Chaeyoung while Irene is on videocall of course, they talk a little more and Irene said she's going to sleep. Of course they change their gadget cause Chaeyoung remind them to. While Irene sleeps, Lisa again work on her proposal she's actually done, she's just making sure about it. Chaeyoung watch in the living room, they'll go to park later 4pm. Irene told Lisa just to drop the call and message her so she won't get worry.

LAKE PARK
4PM

Lisa's bodyguard is unloading Chaeyoung bike in her car, it's a single bike with a back ride as well. Chaeyoung also brought her guitar and Lisa is holding it, actually like a backpack while following Chaeyoung slowly biking. She took photos of Chae too.