Star

Few more chapters for Changes. ☺️

I really love doing some fast forward

Two months, it's been two months since Yeri died, the suspect? None other than Seulgi again, Yeri's father is so damn mad at Seulgi telling that he is innocent and killing Yeri won't gave justice to her father cause they got the innocent man. Yeri's father is mourning the death of her loving daughter. Sana and Jisoo is such a great actress crying in her funeral like a such a good friend but the truth is Jisoo killed her but she needs to or else she'll end up in jail like Seulgi.

But Seulgi escaped and up to now no one knows where she is, Jisoo's family is now looking for her dad they are convinced that something happen to him, but Jisoo doesn't care about him anymore. She have a guess that Lisa did something to him but she didn't mind it, after all her father is evil he deserves that.

Now like everything is back to normal.
That's what they thought...

"So the wedding will be in 2 weeks now," Wendy asked while having coffee with Irene.

"Yeah.. I'm so excited!"

Wendy laughed  "Finally! I'm so happy for you and Lisa but you need to talk to Chaeyoung as well. Maybe that girl is happy but dying inside"

"I know that, Chaeyoung deserve all the happiness too."

"But Irene... this got me really curious like years already.... Does Lisa knows that Chaeyoung love her in different way?"

"We don't talk about it all, but for sure Lisa knows that and she knows she's hurting Chae too, before our wedding I'll make sure Lisa will spend time with Chaeyoung"

Wendy nod "Chaeyoung is so soft when it comes to Lisa. Lisa is the only person can change Chaeyoung's decision in everything."

"That's why I trust Chaeyoung so much, she respect our relationship and that's why I let her spend time with Lisa too"

"I hope Chaeyoung find someone too"

"She can be a good pair with Jennie you know?"

Wendy smiled. "You're  right. Why don't we try to tell them to date each other?"

"You know, Lisa's best friend ending up together?"

"I'll tell Lisa about that, but for now I will tell Lisa to take Chaeyoung out"

"You don't get jealous?"

"To Jisoo yes, last time Lisa clear things out with her you don't know how jealous I am but I was relieved when I saw Lisa home sleeping with her pyjama. I smell her and she smell like me so all the worries fade that she's having a change of heart"

"Did she tell you what happened?"

"She want to tell me but I told her not to, but I asked if she did had sex with Jisoo"

"And?"

"She said no"

"Good relief. But I guess they kissed"

"I knew that, maybe Jisoo kissed Lisa and Lisa gave her a last one but I gave her permission anyway"

"Wow Irene brave of you. But how come you're not jealous to Chaeyoung?"

"I don't know? Cause I know Chaeyoung won't stab me in the back and she doesn't want Lisa to have a hard time. That's why I just let her"

"You're right, she won't do anything to make Lisa worry"

"Yeah. That's why I just let the two hangout together and let Chae kiss Lisa in the cheek"

Wendy and Irene enjoy having coffee together and talk about the details of her wedding.