Secrets

After Irene kissed Lisa, they both smiled, Brandon apologized for disturbing them, but the owner needs to talk to Lisa she told Irene to wait for her and they will eat after the meeting, everyone congratulate her too, and she bowed back.. Then she saw Jisoo run then Seulgi and Jennie followed her, Lisa just shakes her head and continue following Brandon

Get inside, Ms. Lisa, Brandon said.

Then Lisa saw the owner... "It was you? Omg!"

"Mrs. Lee laughed. Take a sit"

"Omg! It is really you."

"Yes, it's me. You really did a great job. I want to tell you that you get this deal fair and clean.. I heard everyone and your proposal really got my attention. I'll trust you that you'll keep your words that you won't touch the garden"

"I promise you that, Lisa said"

"I'll signed the contract, but you need to hear the last condition"

"Lisa nod"

"You need to stay in Korea to check the place until it's built, of course you can go out of the country for meetings I understand that, but 2 weeks is the longest period of time you'll be outside Korea so you can monitor the place"

"Lisa nod, she actually know about it she saw the contract before. Her and Irene talked about it. While being in Korea they decided to get married here and just get married again in NYC for Irene's other friends if Lisa will get the land"

"I understand, Lisa said.."

"If the garden, didn't end up like was in the contract I'm going to give this to other and you will face charges"

"I understand, Lisa said again"

"Then Ms. Lee called her lawyers, as well with Lisa and Brandon it was also recorded. They gave one copy for Lisa and to Mrs. Lee as well."

"Take care of Manhattan Lisa.. I mean Hotel Margaret"

"Lisa smiled.. The Garden will still be called Manhattan. I promised you that"

"Mrs. Lee smiled and hugged Lisa."

Lisa invited her, but she's having her flight 2 hours from now she's going to Boston where her daughter is.. She's gonna stay there for good. But Brandon will update her from time to time she promised Lisa that she's going to attend their wedding just tell her when.

When Lisa came back to her friends and to Irene, they gave her a group hug. Congratulating for her success.

Other competitors congratulate her too. Bam and Wang waited for her, same with Momo, Jungkook, Jeongyeon and Sana. Of course Lisa appreciated it and say her thank you to them.

Irene waited for her to be done thanking everyone but she excused herself when she saw that Irene's father is calling her.

"Baby, Irene said and snaked her arms to Lisa's waist... She's done talking to Jae Hyun"

"Lisa hugged her and smelled her hair, let's eat now?"

"Okay" Lisa and her friends including Jennie, they decide to eat to Hwang's Restaurants, a little bit chit-chat and Lisa told them few details about hotel Margaret that she'll stay in Korea a little bit more, of course they are all happy cause all of them will stay in Korea for a long period of time.

"Hey, guys, Nayeon and I are dating, Wendy said shyly.."

"OMG, Irene said. Finally! I thought you hate her? Nayeon is one their closest friends she's Tyuzu cousin.