Lisa

At the age of 15, Lisa's parents died in a car crashed, her Aunt deceived Lisa and get all small money that her parents left, the only thing left to Lisa was their small apartment. But guess what? She didn't get mad, her reason? That's life, you win some you lose some, that's her motto.

To continue leaving in her own she works three part time job to pay for her bills, and for school.

Life is hard yes, but for Lisa being positive is the only choice she have, it was painful at first but later on she cope up with being busy and with the help of some friends.

The age of 16 while working in a cafe, she met this lovely college girl who studied in one of prestigious school, her name is Kim Jisoo

Luckily, one of her closest friend, Jennie knows Jisoo they're cousins. Jennie introduce Lisa to Jisoo in one of her party, they talk, they laughed, they clicked.

Lisa was very happy, for the first time that her parents passed away, she felt more alive.

They went out, texts, calls, after school or work. Lisa will fetch Jisoo in her school and they study together"

After a few month, they became official. She's very happy, some of Jisoo's friends don't like Lisa for her, they told Jisoo that she's poor she doesn't have a future with Lisa she's just beautiful that's all, but that didn't stop them to blossom their love for each other.

17, Lisa is now 17 years old life gets tough bills get bigger but Jisoo and Lisa standing still together and eventually Jisoo's friends finally accept Lisa, seein how Lisa make efforts for Jisoo she passed their standards.

Jisoo introduce her to her family as well, but her father doesn't like it, he embarrassed Lisa in front of the family, making Lisa feel so small that she's just a part time worker and she's dating Jisoo a rich girl.

Of course, Jisoo loves Lisa, she defend Lisa to her dad, but still, he don't approve of their relationship.

Lisa and Jisoo continue their relationship, nothing can't stop them being together, Jisoo fell hard for Lisa's charm same with Lisa to her even she's tired she make sure she have time for Jisoo.

Anniversary came, they did it. It was beautiful, they continue being in love with each other, Jisoo decide to live with Lisa and left her dorm, despite her father doesn't like, he didn't do anything she just let Jisoo, believing that they'll broke up eventually.

Lisa is now 18, here comes college. Expensive, but Lisa is bright she got a scholarship from a good University, but she's still working for her bills, Jisoo help her paid as well and gave Lisa her share, they managed to work it, Jisoo now being dependable to Lisa in everything, at first it was okay but later on she's getting scared little by little but she shakes it to her mind.

19 years old Lisa, she knows to herself that Jisoo is her world. Before doing something she thinks of Jisoo first. School, work and Jisoo, that's her routine, friends from her work and her best friend Jennie. She's still like a ball of sunshine to others, very respectful to old people.

Her relationship to Jisoo is beautiful that somehow you can call goals..

They fought but they always fixed it. Jealousy Yes, Jisoo is very beautiful, girls and boys drool for her, one time this girl keep on pestering her that Lisa hate the most her name is Kang Seulgi. A very rich and popular in their school. Jisoo promise Lisa that Seulgi is just a friend and nothing to worry about. She believed it.

3rd anniversary came fast, Jisoo is also graduating. Lisa is very proud, she saw how Jisoo struggled in her studies late night reviews and everything.