Dark

It's been two day since that incident and Jisoo is still mourning from what she found out, Lisa having PSTD and BPD broke her into many pieces realizing she's one of the reason and her own father that she can't even contact after Jongnam send his location, she called someone to fetch him but her bodyguards didn't find him there

She tried to call the number that her father use but she can't contact anymore, she checked the number but it's not registered. Jisoo told her mom about it and said maybe someone is just doing a prank call to Jisoo cause her father send a message that he is okay. But she knows something is off he needs to talk to his father. Jisoo want to asked what she did to Lisa back then, hearing it all from Jennie almost gave her heart attack but prior to burying thing and Jongnam trying to kill Lisa and electric chair Jennie said she doesn't know about it at all, same with Irene.

Lisa never mentioned that part to them but Jennie told Jisoo what her father did in her graduation back then, she also found out that Lisa had brain surgery and her skull has a fracture that didn't healed up to now.

Now Jisoo is standing outside Lisa's hospital room, Irene really gave her permission to visit Lisa but she's contemplating if she'll go inside or what, she don't know how to face Lisa after all her father done to her and giving her pain that became permanent scar to Lisa's life

"Why are you not getting inside?" It was Chaeyoung she's visiting Lisa as well

"I don't know how to face her" Jisoo said shyly

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow, yes she maybe saved Lisa but nothing changed for Chaeyoung she's still the same Jisoo for her, the daughter of the man who tried to harm Lisa in all possible way and the selfish girl who broke Lisa's heart

"Just get inside if you want to visit her, this is your only chance."Then Chaeyoung went inside

Hospital Room

"Chaeyoung!" Lisa said then she opened her arms asking for Chae to hugged her which Chaeyoung did, she even kissed Lisa's forehead. "How are you?"

"I'm okay, Raewon said I'm discharge by tomorrow, your sister is also here a while ago she's with my baby right now they're talking and Irene told me she'll buy me food"

Chaeyoung just nod and fixed Lisa's blanket, "are you sure you're feeling well?"

"Yes, I didn't know what happened at all, all I know that I was drowning that's all I remember. I feel bad Irene cried too much, you as well and Jennie"

"It's okay, not your fault the good thing is you're okay and safe, just rest more okay?"

That's true, Lisa can't remember a thing, she can't even remember that Jisoo was the one who saved her but Irene told her about that but they never mentioned that she got panicked attack and everything that she said during that state, Shinhye instruct them not to mention to it so Lisa won't be confused and think that she's not normal again

Lisa smiled and hugged Chaeyoung "are you not busy? You always visit me how about your work? Sorry for being a pain in the ass for making you and our friends worry"

"It's fine, and I don't want to hear that from you, you're not pain in the ass and besides I'm the boss and you know I love you very much. I'm worried, I can't go to work thinking that you're laying here in hospital"

"Lisa nod, I love you too Chaeyoungie"

"Chaeyoung just caress Lisa hair and kiss her forehead, if you only knew how much I love you Lisa. If you only knew"

Outside
It's been thirty minutes, Jisoo still outside then she saw Irene with a gorgeous woman, she's a doctor for sure, Lisa's doctor"

"Why are you not getting inside? Irene said to Jisoo, I told you already I allowed you to visit her. But don't asked her for something she can't answer. I owe you for saving Lisa, I'll let you meet her one more time to clear things out, but today is now that day. She's not stable yet"